European League 2010

• Thank you Bulgaria for defeating the referee! It seems he should prevent a TUR-ISR match, but what a fantastic comeback by Bulgaria. Instead of 7-7, a referee of the mistake gave Turkey 8-6 and they went ahead 12-6 but Bulgaria won 15-13 :super:
    Turkey has big trouble in reception, Neslihan and Eda played really great but wasn't enough to win. Bulgarian players and especially Nesic acted as if they had taken drugs sometimes :D

• Congratulations Bulgaria :-) Great show by You in last minutes of match. I am happy with Final Serbia-Bulgaria. Maybe now Bulgaria win against Serbia.

• Yeah, most incredible win ever!!! :cup: :dance6: :thumbsup:

Right now i'm full of happiness so i cannot write anything that makes sense. Maybe i will post a comment alil bit later. :lol:

:dance4:

• It will be really funny if Bulgaria advance to WGP 2011

What a qualifcation tournament we would get Turkey Serbia Holland Germany Russia and Italy like a Europe Championships ;)

I know we got WC but I would really like to see Poland in Q tournament

especially that everyteam will play agianst each of the other team? (if I'm wrong please correct me)

• Yeah this win looks absolutely impossible in the last minutes . But our small and poor country needs from more succes and wins in the sport . We don' t have money like Turkey but we have young talents and we try to reward this tendency with heart . It ' s absolutely amazing how we succed to produce so qualty players when we don' t have just one normal sport hall and our teams are so poor .

• I hope someone upload tie break in youtube. Thank You :-)
    Rafalowski You have right. Team with every Team. From this Tournament qualify Russia and Italy. They will play 100% Team. When and where is qualify Tournament?

• I hope someone upload tie break on youtube. Thank You :-)
    Rafalowski You have right. Team with every Team. From this Tournament qualify Russia and Italy. They will play 100% Team. When and where is qualify Tournament?

• Yeah this win looks absolutely impossible in the last minutes . But our small and poor country needs from more succes and wins in the sport . We don' t have money like Turkey but we have young talents and we try to reward this tendency with heart . It ' s absolutely amazing how we succed to produce so qualty players when we don' t have just one normal sport hall and our teams are so poor .

Sad you lost your opportunity to play WCH to Czech Republic. Then I Thougt your coach will lose his job... but he stayed wich was probably good decision

• I hope someone upload tie break on youtube. Thank You :-)

I dont know but hope that eurosport make the transmission as usual. Probably before WCH

• It's long time ago I didn't see a come back in the fifth set like this. 13-8 to Turkey on the fifth set and celebrating the pass to the final, and then Zetova shocked all the crowd and all the Turkey team with her floating serve.

Congrats Bulgaria, You owe us a good final match after we had suffered a horrible third set :D

• I think that with this final we complete our programe maximum . If we must to be honest we made a big couple of mistakes and our receiving is awfull . The difference in classes between we and Serbia is really big . And of course we hope so that it 's possible to make surprise . There ' s no impossible thinks in women volleyball and every team can be beaten we beat once Serbia this year but i said again for our reality this is very good result .

• and what will Turkish federation decide about the match againsr Israel? Will there we public...

• Thank you very much for the congratulations :)
    Strashimira Filipova with 23 pts, looks like she carried the team to the victory?

• I saw the tiebreak now - from 13:9 to 13:15. Yaneva, Zetova, Rabadzhieva and Filipova made it happen :) Congratulations to both teams for this wonderful game. I will watch it all, to see quality volleyball from both sides :obey:

• You don't see my posts in the female sections because I don't watch women's volleyball at all. This was the third or fourth female game I ever saw in my life (all of them with our NT, of course) and I don't regret it :D I can't believe what happened because at 12-6 I just went out of the room and when I came back the miracle was happening :D Girls, you made me very proud!!! Congratulations!!! I've heard Serbian girls are normally better, but I don't really care! Go Bulgaria :)

• Its time to kick Nihan and Chiappini fastly from team i miss gülden a lot :down:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Neriman and Esra :down:

Go home Chiappini :wavy:

Neslihan and Eda played very well :thumbup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"