Yeltzin Cup 2010 - 06-11 Ekaterinburg

• I think this is not the right schedule. Holland start with match against Germany, Caro told me so.
    Schedule is on bet365, they started with streaming at 11 am tomorrow. You have to click on livestreaming,and then find the details.

Well, that info was taken from Yeltsin Cup offical site. As long as Azerbaijan don't participate then its schedule will be for Germany, I have corrected the schedule.
    As for Bet365, I know how to use that site, I watched the whole Montreux. But for me there is no a word about Yeltsin Cup there, strange. Anyway, thanks for your reply.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• That's strange, for me they have 11.00 in schedule for Jeltsin Cup.

Really strange: Yesterday was livestreaming on bet365.com showing me Netherlands-Germany at 13.00, and now that's gone. Only the two other matches are live on this channel!!!

Any other livestream???

• Really strange: Yesterday was livestreaming on bet365.com showing me Netherlands-Germany at 13.00, and now that's gone. Only the two other matches are live on this channel!!!

Any other livestream???

When I look it says Neth-Ger at 12:00 British time (13:00 CET). This place is 5 hours ahead of London.

And the team list is finally up, still some slightly dodgy transliterations though: http://translate.googleusercon…Iid9dIbwz2epECoecWccNBA6Q

• When I look it says Neth-Ger at 12:00 British time (13:00 CET). This place is 5 hours ahead of London.

And the team list is finally up, still some slightly dodgy transliterations though: http://translate.googleusercon…Iid9dIbwz2epECoecWccNBA6Q

I was watching at 8 am, and there was no Netherlands-Germany on the schedule. I did some chatting with a guy who works there and he told me there was no stream of that match if he wasn't in schedule.
    And 1 hour later the match was back in schedule!!!! Very happy you know!!

• borodakova should be banned from NT forever!!! :mad:

• Actually, those translated rosters are from previous Yeltsin Cup 2009. That's why it's not correct.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• borodakova should be banned from NT forever!!! :mad:

Why? Do you watch the match??? Share the thread please.

• bet365 is broadcasting..you just need to sign up, it´s free.. bet365.com
    russia played first set with: starseva-gamova-kosheleva-fateeva-borodakova-perepelkhina-, and lost 13-25
    second set: gamova and borodakova out, goncharova and merkulova in... result 25-22 for russia
    i think that borodakova did not score one single point in first set, but gave many points in erros for the chinese team

• bet365 is broadcasting..you just need to sign up, it´s free.. bet365.com
    russia played first set with: starseva-gamova-kosheleva-fateeva-borodakova-perepelkhina-, and lost 13-25
    second set: gamova and borodakova out, goncharova and merkulova in... result 25-22 for russia
    i think that borodakova did not score one single point in first set, but gave many points in erros for the chinese team

I"m signed up in bet365. It says that " Unfortunately, this event is not available in your region". So, I can't watch....

About Borodakova. She rarely scores points by attack. She just can't attack, it's common thing for her. I'm not surprised.

I think the only one who must be banned is Fateeva.

Marieke68 - Thanks!!!!

• malofeeva!! the name of the fourth set
    lets go to tie break!

• Russia - China 3:2 (13:25, 25:22, 19:25, 25:17, 15:13)

Well,I think both teams showed average level of volleyball. Russia suffers a lot in receiving. I think they should work on receiving really hard all the time they have before WCH. China just made many stupid errors.

• I learned two new things today:

1. Maren Brinker uses jumpserve and does a good back-row-attack.
    2. Caroline Wensink played today in some parts of the game as a setter !! She already played before MB, OH, OPP and now setter :cheesy: maybe next year libero ? :lol:
    I think it is a nice move from Selinger for some particular rotations. Since Caroline has a very strong block (stronger than Dijkema), the opponent will not easy attack at her side!
    Very happy to see Chaïne Staelens back on court, after the tragedy that happened to her!