Yeltzin Cup 2010 - 06-11 Ekaterinburg

• Teams:
    100% Russia, China, Holland, Belarus.
    50% Japan, Dominican Republic.
    Only 6 Teams will play this year. No invite for Azerbaijan and Turkey.

• i hope that japan don't play this because i don't like them..rsrsrs...i hope that turkey can play Yeltzin Cup

• other countrıes ok but why always belarus?? if they invite italy,USA,Brasil or cuba instead of turkey, ı can understand but belarus ınstead of turkey,poland,serbia or germany :down:

• other countrıes ok but why always belarus?? if they invite italy,USA,Brasil or cuba instead of turkey, ı can understand but belarus ınstead of turkey,poland,serbia or germany :down:

Don't u really know? :whistle:
    Because Belarus is brother of Russia! :dance6: I mean it is not about volleyball...who plays better

• Teams:
    100% Russia, China, Holland, Belarus.
    50% Japan, Dominican Republic.
    Only 6 Teams will play this year. No invite for Azerbaijan and Turkey.

According to Volleyball Federation of Russia, the tournament should be held in JULY
    and Italy was confirmed to participate as well
    is there any updated news?!?!

• Azerbaijan will not participate in Yeltsin Cup! Because both of our setters are injuried. Oksana Parkhomenko had injuried during Russian leagu match against Samorordok,but continiued to play and now she feels her in trouble. First problem was in Belarus,but she went on playing again,but now she is not allowed to play till she heals the injury.
    Another main setter Natavan Gasimova will be operated this month! So we will not participate!((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

• Azerbaijan will not participate in Yeltsin Cup! Because both of our setters are injuried. Oksana Parkhomenko had injuried during Russian leagu match against Samorordok,but continiued to play and now she feels her in trouble. First problem was in Belarus,but she went on playing again,but now she is not allowed to play till she heals the injury.
    Another main setter Natavan Gasimova will be operated this month! So we will not participate!((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Poor Oksana :S I hope she will be better :rose: Which team will participate instead of Azerbaijan?

really parkhomenko and gasimova? that s all you have? i thought azerbeijan is the greatest volleyball school :whistle: could faig garayev grow only two internationla setters :whistling: