Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Yevgeniya Dushkyevich is in Eczacıbaşı :dance6: :thumbsup: :woohoo: This is a great news :D She is one of the best blockers in Europe. :cup:

So Eczacibasi going in Fenerbahçe directions and also signing just for Champions right? cause she is the fourth foreigner... :thumbdown:..if they at least could stay in bench.... :S

• So Eczacibasi going in Fenerbahçe directions and also signing just for Champions right? cause she is the fourth foreigner... :thumbdown:..if they at least could stay in bench.... :S

maybe she and mirka gonna play in rotation, but dont forget, next season is very short, league starts in december and ends in may, so every week they have to play 2 matches, its good to have more players , but of course its sad, that they have to be outside the match, but as i said, they play 2 matches in one weak, so they play every week one match all togehter

• They are trying to reamin even if it is with a more modest team. :) They are looking for solutions...

That great. At least there will be some people wearing novara's t-shirts reaming the old good days (players and crue)

• Érika just wrote in her facebook page: "Friends, I just closed one year contract with Galatasaray in Turkey...my Unilever fans, my heart is and forever will be Unilever...in future I'll be back with you warriors..I'll go with broken heart, but we have to work right. Kisses and I want some visits uhm!"

I love this girl! She has a great heart, I hope Galatasaray fans take good care of her, cause she deserves, it will be great for the team, cause she has a great team spirit! I"ll miss her in Unielver....

• Yevgeniya Dushkyevich is in Eczacıbaşı :dance6: :thumbsup: :woohoo: This is a great news :D She is one of the best blockers in Europe. :cup:

:thumbdown:

Fürst is the best blockers in Europe. :thumbsup:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Juliana Nucu profile - http://www.legavolleyfemminile…a.asp?IdAtleta=NUC-JUL-80

She also play for Romenian NT.

I think she is a good middle, people say she is a great girl too. Of course, maybe tecnicly maybe she cant replace Furst, but over the option Bergamo still had, I think it was a piece that will match with Foppa spirit. I like it. ^^

• Érika just wrote in her facebook page: "Friends, I just closed one year contract with Galatasaray in Turkey...my Unilever fans, my heart is and forever will be Unilever...in future I'll be back with you warriors..I'll go with broken heart, but we have to work right. Kisses and I want some visits uhm!"

I love this girl! She has a great heart, I hope Galatasaray fans take good care of her, cause she deserves, it will be great for the team, cause she has a great team spirit! I"ll miss her in Unielver....

I wish her much success in Turkey. Hope our girls in GS, Djerisilo and Citakovic will help her adapt very fast. I'll be cheering for them next season in turkish league.

• Yes,it is proved!
    Kimberly Glass in Rabita Baku for one year!

Full name Kimberly Marie Glass
    Born August 18, 1984 (1984-08-18) (age 25)
    Los Angeles, California
    Height 6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)

• I wish her much success in Turkey. Hope our girls in GS, Djerisilo and Citakovic will help her adapt very fast. I'll be cheering for them next season in turkish league.

I wish good luck to Erica. I don't think that she is gonna have any problems there but i will miss her in Unielver, but she said that she will be back and i will be waitting for her. :flower:

• SHABOVTA How many spikers Rabita has right now?

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• It is hard to understand what Eczacıbaşı menagement are thinking. They signed a lot of high class players but still their only setter is Elif who was just horrible during the playoffs. It is so obvious that they are going to have trouble with their setters

• It is hard to understand what Eczacıbaşı menagement are thinking. They signed a lot of high class players but still their only setter is Elif who was just horrible during the playoffs. It is so obvious that they are going to have trouble with their setters

I think they are thinking about setters and I think too they will buy one more setter...

I think (Elif,Esra,Del Core,Neslihan,Yevgeniya,Barazza,Gülden) they will play with these players in the league..In ECL Elif(maybe foreign setter),Mirka,Del Core,Nesli,Barazza,Yevgeniya,Gülden they will play this team... :cup: