Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Rabita Baku-Team Squad 2010/11

Natalya Mammadova 195 cm - Kimberly Glass 192 cm

(c) Bojana Doganjic 188 sm - Olga Tocko 190 sm

Natalya Kulikova 190 sm - Sanja Starovic 195 sm

Irina Zhukova 179 sm - Diana Nenova 181 sm

(l) Silvija Popovic 175 sm - Mira Golubovic 188 sm

Natasa Krsmanovic 186 sm - Mirela Delic 188 sm

• Does anyone know some news about Kinga Maculewicz?

I heard she will play in Spanish league next season, if she not stay in Vakıfbank.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I miss old spanish teams especially CV Tenerife and Murcia.Still spanish football and basketball clubs can pay a lots of money to players but something happend to volleyball clubs. :what:

• I miss old spanish teams especially CV Tenerife and Murcia.Still spanish football and basketball clubs can pay a lots of money to players but something happend to volleyball clubs. :what:

Yeah! Tenerife, Murcia and Icaro Palma had a great teams some seasons ago! Miss this time too! ;)

• Never give up,guys! Every hard moment has the end! So,I hope and believe heartily that Spanish teams will return to the past level! I always liked and felt jealous with the Spanish teams. It is very nice to see many many strong volley teams as before. I emeber Tenerife`s best times,or Icaro Palma where played Mammadova with such players like Swiniewicz,Cruz,Maculewicz,Lopez,Rodriguez,Florentino,Ritchelova. It was really great team! This team qulalified to the champions league but unfortunately because of crisis they could not take a part!
    But.... Never give up!

• I am so satisfied and happy that Kim Glass will play in Azerbaijan! We will enjoy this season more and more!!! I hope other teams will transfer beautiful players too! Also very strong ones!)

• Monte Schiavo Jesi can disappear next year!!!the president won't to take the team again so Jesi won't be present next season!!it is not sure but it's really possible.. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: ;( ;( ;( ;( :wall:

• Oh my God !!:white: What happened Italian teams especially Novara and Jesi :S

Novara will play next seasom but with a low cost team,instead Jesi hasn't got a clear future:there are many possiblities that the team wont be present!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so saaaaaaaddd :S :S ;( ;( ;( :S

• Monte Schiavo Jesi can disappear next year!!!the president won't to take the team again so Jesi won't be present next season!!it is not sure but it's really possible.. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: ;( ;( ;( ;( :wall:

That's probably the reason why Heather Bown is not extending her contract there..

Urgh! What is happening with those Italian teams! So sad to see them become like this. :wall:

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• Fofao sended message from her twitter.She said :I am coming to Fenerbahçe and after win IECL Cup I will retire from volleyball.Fofao :rose: