Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Jelena Mladenovic-Josovic will probably be the new opposite for Panathinaikos.

• Jelena Mladenovic-Josovic will probably be the new opposite for Panathinaikos.

Any other transfer news in Greek League ?

Lloyd + Naz + Wołosz + Hanke + Smutná + Mori
    Bokan + Zakrievskaja + Bricio + Vilponen + Jupïter + A.Lazić + Stepanova + Marković
    Onyejekwe + N.Dimitrova + Crkoňová + de Kruijf + Truškina + Thibeault + Omelčenko + Schauss
    Rourke + Bošković + Fabris + Kajalina + Collar + Simić + Miklai + Vasilantonaki
    Courtois + Venegas + Gaído + Castillo + Gómez + Kiselyova

• :whistle: she has signed with Valeriano Menorca since june :whistle:

And..???What does that mean?Is she a good player?

• If Piacenza 'll play in serie A1 'll arrive the turkish MB Bal...

• If Piacenza 'll play in serie A1 'll arrive the turkish MB Bal...

Woow. If it happens, it can be huge chance for Duygu Bal. Please tell me Doll, what's the chance for Piacenza instead of Aprilia for Serie A1?

• Duygu Bal OMG :super: .I am really so happy this season our talented girls can take experience from Polish,Italian league's.They cannot find chance from Eczacibasi,Vakıfbank GSTT.We are waiting more Polish,Dutch,German,Italian,Brazilian players to our league like Glinka,Skowronska,Del Core Barazza,Grün,Fürst,Stam,Blom.Mostly Serbian and American players played in our league i like watch them.I am really tired to see Russian,Ukrainian,Kazak players.Our club coaches are trying to search first these countrys.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Woow. If it happens, it can be huge chance for Duygu Bal. Please tell me Doll, what's the chance for Piacenza instead of Aprilia for Serie A1?

Yes it's official Piacenza 'll play in serie A1 :drink:

• Yes it's official Piacenza 'll play in serie A1 :drink:

Oww It's great, Thank you so much Doll :drink: If there are any news about Duygu Bal and Piacenza, please tell us :thumbsup:

Btw, which players in Piacenza right now?

• Oww It's great, Thank you so much Doll :drink: If there are any news about Duygu Bal and Piacenza, please tell us :thumbsup:

Btw, which players in Piacenza right now?

Right now Piacenza have: Borrelli, Nicolini, Dall'Ora, Scarabelli (17yo talent) and is close to Dall'Igna and Tirozzi from Jesi, Brussa from Parma and Bal

Here all the informations:http://www.sportpiacenza.it/dettaglio.asp?DA=Home&ID=1561

• Patricia Aranda(NT Spain) is closed to be the setter of Olympiakos!

Nicoletta Koutouxidou ( the setter of the greek NT) left from Panathinaikos and will play in AEK Athens!

Panathinaikos will replace Koutouxidou with Bibi Gligorovic(roumor).