Transfer news and rumors season 2010/2011

• Fenerbahçe, if a meeting with Lo Bianco. :obey:

We want to transfer Fürst :dance6:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• are the rumors about Fiorin and Poljak in Jesi?

• dinamo needs a good OH, like sokolova, omskrovic or picci... i cant imagine a receiving line with makarova, goncharova and godina

• Lo Bianco in Fenerbahçe? No! Leo can't leave my Foppa! :tzz:
    If Lo Bianco goes to Fenerbhaçe, Aguero may not go. In Turkey they permit only 3 foregins players per team.
    I hope Paula goes to Italy, especially Bergamo or Novara!

• Lo Bianco in Fenerbahçe? No! Leo can't leave my Foppa! :tzz:
    If Lo Bianco goes to Fenerbhaçe, Aguero may not go. In Turkey they permit only 3 foregins players per team.
    I hope Paula goes to Italy, especially Bergamo or Novara!

Leo can't leave my Foppa... Why ? :)

Sokolova is plays status of Turkish

Nati-Fürst-Bianco

if not

Nati-Fürst-Sokolova..

i don't want to transfer Aguero

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Sokolova has the tukish nacionality, I forgot.
    Leo Lo Bianco can't leave Foppa because I just love Foppa and Lo Bianco (the best setter in the world, with Fofão, of course). hehehehe :lol:

• I might be wrong, but I dont think that Leo or Furst will leave Foppa next season...they are both still under contract with the club....and I know FEnerbahçe has a lot of money, but they are still definelty paying a lot for Sokolova, Nati, and all their players...to take Leo and Furst would take more money...a lot of more money just to their salaries, and still would have to pay Bergamo the contract breaking....like I said I might be wrong...cause apperently Turkish clubs have infinite money..but, I think they will stay in Bergamo.

• Actually we do have enough money for Furst and Lo Bianco too. But Sokolova's status is not clear yet. She is a Turkish citizen, but the federation won't let any player to play in Turkish status if they don't choose to play as a Turkish NT. Sokolova plays for Russia, so that's a dilemma. Maybe even FBA could sue federation because of that, we dont know yet:)
    But still if we consider Sokolova as a Turkish player i don't think Fenerbahçe wants to get Lo Bianco. An opposite and a MB transfer is likely to happen soon. Furst may be a candidate for us but a setter is not an option i think. We still do have Naz in the roster. Maybe they will try to keep Dirickx just for the european squad..

Leo Lo Bianco can't leave Foppa because I just love Foppa and Lo Bianco (the best setter in the world, with Fofão, of course). hehehehe :lol:

It's not clear Sokolova's status. Federation hasn't officially confirmed yet she can play as Turkish and unlike that President recently said she is not Turkish on an interview. He said If National Team stuff indicate that they need her in national team then they might change her status otherwise she will play as foreigner. It's just rumor which Sokolova is counted as Turkish. There is no official confirmation.

• Natasa Krsmanovic signed for Rabita Baku

Middle blocker Natasa Krsmanovic, member of SB Community, signed a one-year contract with Champion of Azerbaijan Rabita Baku. In the past Natasa Krsmanovic has played for Serbian team Jedinstvo Uzice, Volero Zurich and Turkish team Galatasaray. For Rabita Baku in the season 2010/11 will play the folowing members of SB-Community Irina Zhukova, Diana Nenova, Mirela Delic, Silvija Popovic, Bojana Doganjic, Natalia Kulikova and Natasa Krsmanovic.

AZERI league improves day by day!

• Natasa Krmanovic is a good reforce for Rabita Baku! She's a great MB! :D
    Azeri League will be interesting with all these players.

Lo bianco can't leave bergamo I totaly argee with you such a great setter.... :heart: I think that she has such a nice chemistry between other players in foppa piccinini, arighetti, frust and the others it is a pity to leave.

• Jovana Vesovic might leave Voléro :-(

anyone knows who will join the team?

• The young setter Marta Bechis is coming back to Novara next season. She belong to the club, but she was lend to play last season for Urbino Volley.

Good for Novara! Marta Bechis played verry well for Urbino last season. ;)

• Paola Croce goes to Cannes...