World Grand Prix 2011

• Brasil's reception is very very very very very very weakest!!!!

• errors are piling up on brazil!!!! :mad:

• Yeah, we're playing w/out Mari and Paula

• thaisa keeps getting that ball out!! :mad:

• Yeah, we're playing w/out Mari and Paula

Mari isn't a phenomen in reception,Fe Garay is better but Natalia is very poor!

• Great , awesome defence work from Logan Tom!

• I agree, Garay is better than Mari in all facets of the game. Mari's reception and defense is just slightly better than Natalia...but Natalia has potential upside.

Jacqueline is a better receiver but she's not the best attacker. IMHO, Paula is still the best OH of Brazil followed by Garay then Jacqueline.

Speaking of OHs, to me, Logan Tom is clearly one of the best in the world if not the best.

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• i think fabiana suddenly lost her ability to block... :down:

• USA NT has not STACY SYKORA!

USA will be much much better with Sykora. She's a fantastic digger and a reliable receiver. Davis is still inconsistent.

What USA is lacking right now is a dominant OH, Hodge is potential. I'd be very interested how Klineman will do internationally.

EDIT:

Should USA win this, Logan Tom for MVP!

"[size=8]It's years and years of work and sacrifice and dedication. Along with a lot of these girls, we've sweat and we've bled and we've cried together in past Olympics. It just brought tears to my eyes, & I'm more than thrilled. This will be forever." -LOGAN MAILE LEI TOM (Silver Medallist - 2008 Beijing & 2012 London Olympic Games, 2011 World Cup runner up, 2003 & 2007 World Cup 3rd place, 2002 World Champs runner up, 4-time World GrandPrix Champs)

• they just can't stop Hooker!

And she's just 23. Love it!

• hope usa will not relaxed bcoz brazil is capable of pulling it off

• Unfortunately, after the match ...

"Volleyball is a fantastic way of life, really. it is
    beautiful adventure, which gives a lot of joy not only to those sports "

It is our passion gives us wings, lifts us above all else.
    It gives a million reasons to rejoice, learns to overcome fear and weakness.

Thanks to develop and learn to fight for every day
    :win: