Transfer news 2010/11

• Is there anybody who knows well of the Turkish league?

I wonder if Halkbank has extended contract with Moon

• Yes Moon is staying in Halkbank.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• What about the best opposite of Greek regular season? Where is Yordanov going to be? :what:

• Ivan Milijkovic will play for Itas Diatec Trentino next season.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Ivan Milijkovic will play for Itas Diatec Trentino next season.

Yes, but this is speculation. Month ago, Stokr had to play in Trento. Juantorena-Miljković-Kaziyski - unbelievable power 8o .

• I really hope Miljkovic will play at Trento

• Yes Moon is staying in Halkbank.

Many thanks!

But, I heard the news saying that Moon was going back to Korean League

It was made official today, anyway thank you. Perhaps the contract was not legally binding.

By the way, do you happen to know any Montenegrin opposite players?

Since I heard a Montenegrin opposite will play in Korean League next season, just curious.

• Also Piotr Gruszka in Halkbank Ankara.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Yoga Forli announced two new players - Giacomo Bellei (Italian, opposite, 22-year-old, Chieri (Serie B1), ex-Acqua Paradiso Gabeca Montichiari), as an alternative to Guillermo Falasca, and Toni Kovacevic (ex-Croatian NT, attacker, Budvanska Rivijera Budva (Montenegro)).

Acqua Paradiso Monza take Konstantin Shumov (Finland NT, middle-blocker, Esse-ti Carilo Loreto). Monza, on the other side, let Urpo Sivula (Finland NT, attacker) go to Edilesse Cavriago in Serie A2.

Another move in Serie A2. Nikolay Uchikov (Bulgarian, opposite, Edilesse Cavriago) joins Pallavolo Padova as a consequence of the successful season with Cavriago.

• Piotr Gruszka will play in Halkbank as a attacker not as a reciever (Gruszka played last few season as a reciever but in National Team he is attacker)

• Vissotto will play in Brazil, in Volei Futuro. But I don't know or this message is true. I heard about Vissotto in Volei, about 15 days ago.

• according to melhordovolei.com.br, vissoto will play for volei futuro, althought his manager denied this information.. but i think that it´s true

• Kazakov and Korneev, from Novosibirsk to Dinamo Moscow
    Maxim Botin and Samoilenko from Dinamo Moscow to Ural Ufa

edit> Roman Danilov to Ural Ufa

• The information about Leandro Vissotto Neves has been confirmed in volleyball.it, he is the new player of Volei Futuro in the Brazilian Superliga, there he will join Ricardo Garcia, Dentinho, Lucas Saatkamp and the NT libero Mario. As a replacement of Vissotto are rumoured two players, quite likely to join Trento - Ivan Miljkovic and Jan Stokr. Of course, Miljkovic, Kaziyski and Juantorena in a team sounds unbelievable :cheesy:

Andrea Bartoletti (Italian, opposite, 32-year-old, Lube Banca Marche Macerata) is the new player of RPA-Luigibacchi.it Perugia.

• Personally, I would give Sokolov more more time to play, he can be the new Igor Omrcen :whistle:

• Is Trento have money for Ivan?? In Fenerbahce he had(or will) to earn 850 thousands euro. In my opinion, Trento doesn't offer 850 thousands euro. Stokr doesn't provide same level as Vissotto and the more as Miljković.

• RPA-Luigibacchi.it Perugia continue to be active on the transfer market. Fabricio Dias "Lorena" (Brazilian, opposite, Montes Claros (Brazil)) and Roberto Braga (Italian, middle-blocker, 25-year-old, Citta di Castello (Serie A2)) signed contracts with the team. It is rumoured that the young Tsimafei Zhukouski (Croatian NT, setter, Mladost Zagreb) will be taken as a back-up of Patrick Steuerwald via the club holding the rights of the setter - Lube Banca Marche Macerata. I will confirm the last move when it is official.

• Is Trento have money for Ivan?? In Fenerbahce he had(or will) to earn 850 thousands euro. In my opinion, Trento doesn't offer 850 thousands euro. Stokr doesn't provide same level as Vissotto and the more as Miljković.

Ian Stokr will be the next opp. of Trento, is quite sure...