The 2011 CEV Champions League

• I guess Foppa is already in Istanbul by now so which players are we going to see tomorrow? Second squad? Or it was just a joke and all the best players flew there?

A volleyball site in Turkey (www.voleybolmagazin) says that Piccicini, Lo Bianco, and Arrighetti will not play in the match tomorrow to take a rest, but if it looks they lose, these 3 stars will join the team during the match :)

• A volleyball site in Turkey (www.voleybolmagazin) says that Piccicini, Lo Bianco, and Arrighetti will not play in the match tomorrow to take a rest, but if it looks they lose, these 3 stars will join the team during the match :)

I dont quite understand the second part of your post...

Does it mean Ortolani , Merlo and Bosetti will play and if Foppa is losing then Lo Bianco , Arigheti and Picci will enter the field?
    Does any Bergamo fan knows which players actually went to Istanbul?

i found one comment belowe the article :artistler ne sanıyo bunlar kendilerini saflar neredeyse ellerindeki
    kupayı alıyoduk 2-0 dan 3-2 yeniyoduk gelmişler saf saf konuşuyolar
    gerçekten çok saf çok cahilce .. bence italyan muhabiriniz size şaka
    yapmış site yöneticileri :) ) google translate says something about italian journalists making a joke? what is he talkin about?

• I dont quite understand the second part of your post...

Does it mean Ortolani , Merlo and Bosetti will play and if Foppa is losing then Lo Bianco , Arigheti and Picci will enter the field?
    Does any Bergamo fan knows which players actually went to Istanbul?

yes, friend, this is what the site implies. If Foppa is losing, Bianco, Picci, and Arrighetti will enter the field. So we can imply Ortolani, Merlo, and Bosetti will play.

• thats addressing the admin of the site, your italian resources must have been kidding with you, it says, I mean obviously commentator didnt buy this info, neither do i, Bergamo might be trying to mislead us, to loose our focus,

but if it is true, Bergamo must be kidding too, and if it is true I'll be laughing to them tomorrow a lot, so they think they will certainly win with those their "star" players against us:) and even if the game shows any down prospect those three players can manage to take team up by just their magnificiancy:) Either of them is joking, the issuing site of this informations or Bergamo, we'll see:)

• :)

Fenerbahce fans (like me) do not like this :)we want Bergamo with all of their stars and we want to win the match so much because we did not forget the last year final :) this is one of the fan's comment. He is not happy with that news and he does not want to believe it. The fan thinks italian journalist are making joke when they say to www.voleybolmagazin people "Picci, Arrigetti, and Bianco" will not play tomorrow.

• The news on the turkich site sounds like a joke, i mean why bench those three players to let them rest and then if the game turns out badly put them on the field, just
    doesnt make any sense.... As if they believed they could win with substitutes but in case Picci, LoBianco and Arighetti will help out - are we supposed to laugh or something?

• Guys,the players who come back from WCH will stay in Bergamo for deliver the subscriptions to the fans....it is written in Foppa's site

• I must say this whole situation is a little annoying, i must confess when i read it on the italian forums i was thinking about putting a lot of money on Fenerbahce
    as the odds (if the news was true) are ridiculous - 1,4-1,45, I think something is up, somebody is spreading those rumors, but who and why? maybe bookies to make
    people bet on Turkich side and then kaboom Foppa plays with full roster and wins....
    The news on the turkich site sounds like a joke, i mean why bench those three players to let them rest and then if the game turns out badly put them on the field, just
    doesnt make any sense.... As if they believed they could win with substitutes but in case Picci, LoBianco and Arighetti will help out - are we supposed to laugh or something?

Pleas, this is NOT a betting forum... its a volleyball foru, can you please refrain from discussing anything betting related, most people are not comfortable with it :(

• From Foppa's site:

"Domani alle 18.00, infatti, scatterà la consegna delle tessere
    d’abbonamento e madrine d’eccezione saranno le atlete di ritorno dai
    Campionati Mondiali disputati in Giappone con la Nazionale italiana"

• Foppa is in Instanbul, Veneziane posted in his facebook photos of the gymm they were trainning, but can only see Vasileva and Nucu there, in photos.

But I think it will play second team, maybe Ortolani or Bosetti added just so they dont have to play with one girl from Junior team. (Signorile, Nucu, Zambelli, Vasileva, Fanzini, Carrara + 1, was playing a girl from junior team, but maybe tomorrow they will add Ortolani or Bosetti?).

Well after a friendly torunament in Italy, Davide, Foppa coach, said that they would play first match of Champions Without the main players, cause of the WCH.

• Scavolini Pesaro - Aluprof Bielsko - Biala 3:2
    :( poor Bielsko, but they played really good, there's a hope that next matches will be much better ;)

• Scavolini Pesaro - Aluprof Bielsko - Biala 3:2
    :( poor Bielsko, but they played really good, there's a hope that next matches will be much better ;)

It's a pity for Bielsko-Biala....they have good MB

• yes... and Bamber was really good today. I don't like her ;P but I have to admit that she played great!

• eh shame we lost but i guess one point with Pesaro on their ground without Podolec and Baranska is a great results. ubfortunatly i haven't seen the whole match but from what i saw Okuniewska was playing really well and Frackowiak as well although in tie break she didn't finish any attack IIRC. Pesaro sucks big times . if Saccomani is one of the biggest talents of Italian volleyball than i don't see their future in bright colours. anyways Pesaro is not as strong anymore and i assume they will have big troubles with beating Baku or even Bielsko in rematch match. lack of Costagrande and Skowronska(although they have great Flier so Kasia absance won't be that significant) hurts them A LOT i wonder what role will Hooker play in this team, Saccomani can't receive anyway so i think it would be good idea to try Hooker as OH

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• Foppa is in Istanbul, Angela and Noemi posted in her facebook

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"