The 2011 CEV Champions League

• But its understandable that Foppa choose to go that way, the girls didnt come back training yet, last season was already very demanding, and now the WCH, they cant risk also to give everything now, and the team dies in the most important moment.

they also have to play the World Clubs Championship this year, so will be very demaning year again. And since that girls like Picci, Leo are main important in the team, they need to be in good conditions. It is not like Fenerbahçe that can put a mixed team to play and still win the matches (for two reasons, for having many quality players in bench, and also cause the league is weaker over all, has more weak teams then italian league in my opinion, have probably 4 of the bests teams in the world, of course, but the rest the quality difference is really big). Foppa will have hard games in all matches of ITalian league, and still will have to play Champions League and World championship, so it is natural for them to get some vacation right now.

Of course, they will be defeated thursday, but sometimes you have to make that kind of decisions for the safe of future expectations.

I agree what you've said and I'm not on any side of decision but there is also a fact that FBA is in a very vulnerable term right now, Ze Roberto has just come yesterday, Furst never played, team never had a chance to play together, and when you look at the rosters ,FBA is the main favourite of the group, though we havent become a team yet, on the other hand Bergamo doesnt have that kind of problems, they dont need an off season to prepare the team, and most probably they are in way better position than us. Thats the chance to beat groups favourite team at the beginning, so i might have considered to give those players another week to have some rest..

• Point scorers:

Crvena zvezda – Turk Telekom 2:3 (19:25, 25:19, 25:19, 23:25, 10:15)
    Crvena zvezda:
    Živković 5, Bjelica 13, Rakić 2, Malagurski 20, Stevanović 4, Ninković
    16, Valčić, Kecman, Budrović, Pušić, Popović, Blagojević 16. Trener:
    Ratko Pavličević.
    Turk Telekom: Guže 18, Uzdemir, Glinka 23,
    Bahar 6, Nikolić 10, Poljak 21, Gurešin, Gurkajnak, Šahin, Ozge,
    Guldeniz, Altaj. Trener: Đovani Gvideti.

The spelling of some of the Turkish names is a bit messed up, but you get the picture.

• Glinka - 23 points - 33%, she has been blocked today many times, but instead of that she played very well.
    Poljak - 21 points - 64% - what a great effectivness! I'm proud :D

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Organika Budowlani Lodz - Villa Cortese 1:3

• The main thing was not to compare leagues, just saying that over all, Bergmao will have more hard time facing all italian teams, than Fenerbahçe will to face Turkish teams.

I keep thinking that over all the quality from all Italian teams is higher and more equal, you can get the last team in standing, and they can beat the first and second team, that is all. So you cant put your second team to play, adn think that will win easy, as I think Fenerbahçe can do with some of their matches in turkish league. ^^
    But the main thing again, what I meant, was that Bergamo cant rest their players during season. They will ahve to play everything, and that is tiring, so is understandable they have some rest now, that they jsut came back from Japan. At least I think is understandable. :)

• I really liked the sets of serbian setter today!! compared to the very bad setting of özge today, she was the main reason that Glinka had so much blocks. the sets are somehow very short and low so the player can just hit diagonal. anyway I would like to learn about her more

• Bielsko-Biala travels to Italy without Anna Werblinska, shes injured in her knee. Based on that, I think Bielskos chances are very small. Even if Pesaro dont play with Hooker.

• Idman Azerbaycan Tv will show both matches live!
    DInamo-Rabita and Scavolini-Biala

What happened to Nikolic? Why she plays so badly??? Glinka also is not the one who played well in WCH. To tell the truth I don`t think that VGSTT can go so far with this game,especially with this setters. And Crvena girls are playing just great!!! I have liked them from last years CEV CUP Final Four in Baku. Don`t forget this team is the CEV CUP finalist and defeated Uralochka in the semi-final. i love the way Zivkovic sets,Blagojevic plays. I like all of these young players I can say they are much better than any of Serbian Senior National team players.

• Idman Azerbaycan Tv will show both matches live!
    DInamo-Rabita and Scavolini-Biala

That's great :thumbup:

• Zurigo leads 1-0 (25-22) against Eczacibasi

• Mirka Francia is very bad in reception today

• Eczacibasi won 3:1 (22:25 25:20 25:9 25:19) in match against Volero Zurich

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Not only ECZ, so many teams r together only a short time, i think next weeks matches ll be more enjoyable...

Strange match. Both teams score a lot of aces and are really bad in reception.
    It is obvious that Eczaci team is together only a short time...