The 2011 CEV Champions League

• I don't have problem with screaming but not in face of 19 years old girl, not even in face of any age player that she plays against her, it just shows that she is not real super star. If that is her motivation than she is not somebody who is worth ed mentioning.

OK ! Neslihan is not real superstar and she dont fair , I dont like Neslihan , unfortunately ...

• I remember this position this is not for the opponent's player,i guess it's a momentary situation.She has started a bad match and untill this point she was so depressed i guess she just motivated herself.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• OK ! Neslihan is not real superstar and she dont fair , I dont like Neslihan , unfortunately ...

If she comes to Fenerbahçe of course you will.Come on Hakaaas.You dont have to like other players or clubs expect Fenerbahçe but be respectful :down:

• If she comes to Fenerbahçe of course you will.Come on Hakaaas.You dont have to like other players or clubs expect Fenerbahçe but be respectful :down:

Neslihan DONT RESPECT ! Neslihan bad character ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlU-Qc9OJV0 LOOKKKK !

• HADİ BURDAN DA KOVUN :wavy:

@ Hakankaas

Please translate it in English! Since we talk English in the forum :win:

• other turkish fans angry to me ..... HADİ BURDAN DA KOVUN = YOU DONT FİRED ME FROM HERE , HERE İS FREEDOM ! I SPEAK EVERYTHİNG ... DEMOKRASİ !

Just cause is free...dont mean you can speak anything you want no matter what....part of democracy is to respect everyone. ;)

• Just cause is free...dont mean you can speak anything you want no matter what....part of democracy is to respect everyone. ;)

the cause is Neslihan ! Neslihan dont star player according to me , Piccinini or Gamova real star players , but Eczacıbaşı fans attack to me for this my view ...

• Ok, you dont like Nesliham, I got it....and you have the right to have your opinion and not like one or other player for the reason you have, I dont like some or other too in my own.....everyone has one opinion....but If I can ask you one thing respecfully, if you dont like her its ok, but could you not write desrespectfull things about her here and also about other members?, cause some of people here like her for their reasons, so creats a bad atmosphere when you desrespect one player.....talk about th things you do like....so like that we can all live in peace. ;)

• Ok, you dont like Nesliham, I got it....and you have the right to have your opinion and not like one or other player for the reason you have, I dont like some or other too in my own.....everyone has one opinion....but If I can ask you one thing respecfully, if you dont like her its ok, but could you not write desrespectfull things about her here and also about other members?, cause some of people here like her for their reasons, so creats a bad atmosphere when you desrespect one player.....talk about th things you do like....so like that we can all live in peace. ;)

there isnt respecfully and desrespectfull my write ? this is view .. Peace !

• dear Hakan
    you should be a bit calmed :) we all understand you.
    You are trying to add somethings different to forum and i thank you for this. Your english is not good i know but at least u r trying to write it.
    but about Neslihan, you should keep your own oppinions to yourself. we all trying to be in fair play in this forum. thank you.

joanamss
    I am sorry if something like that happened. But they were about 60-70 people there, they were even louder than Bergamo's fans sometimes. we all must respect their efforts.. They came to watch and support their team to Italy from Germany and Austria.
    If someone act badly and throw a water bottle to the court, this is only his/her responsibility. And thid doesnt show that all fenerbahce fans are same.
    Fenerbahce is a club was born in 1907 and has got 9 branches which always fight for the title. And has got over 25 million fans in all over the world. As you know, its impossible to control each ones for their bad behaviours..

Bartek
    I have a polish fiance, we are getting married in summer. I know a lot of polish people , we are great friends. So the ones like you will never change my feelings about polish people.. If you want to come to Istanbul for F4, i give u guarantee as personaly that you wont die! :wall:

• sorry for the off-topic, i think it´s a subjetc for a new thread, but its quite normal what neslihan did against volero girls..and it s not because she is neslihan...i have already seen lots of players behaving like her (gamova, picci, barazza,merkulova,mari ).,...as sokolova once told in an interview to brazilian media ...´´its women volleyball´´....
    IMO it makes the match more exciting, but nothing close to what happened between brazil and cuba back in 90´s :white:

• Just cause is free...dont mean you can speak anything you want no matter what....part of democracy is to respect everyone. ;)

I can see you are unconfortbale about his statements. But... come on! Watch out your own warnings. If this guy says something you dont agree with you ought to let it go, ignore it or simply reply with rational points. I think threats or "advices" are not the point.
    We should figure ourselves out. I've seen some "democratic" people proning to be dictators around the threads. I think you can make jerks speechless on putting foward reasonable thoughts.
    I think this forum is for free speechs even some guys are dumb or opposite to your own beliefs.
    Please just think it over.

• I can see you are unconfortbale about his statements. But... come on! Watch out your own warnings. If this guy says something you dont agree with you ought to let it go, ignore it or simply reply with rational points. I think threats or "advices" are not the point.
    We should figure ourselves out. I've seen some "democratic" people proning to be dictators around the threads. I think you can make jerks speechless on putting foward reasonable thoughts.
    I think this forum is for free speechs even some guys are dumb or opposite to your own beliefs.
    Please just think it over.

I see your point, but I guess you making your judgemnt based only in what you can read now, and u are not seeing or know about the hole thing..... I was not warning him to anything to start, I was simply making a request. I spoke it out, cause sometimes even without noticing someone can write something and hurt other users, and I`m a moderator here. Here its free, but for the peace of the forum, I guess we should all respect the others choices and members. I was not warning him for what he thinks about Darnel...I first just ask for him to write in english, cause he had done in turkish, and it was not nice...and here we ask everyone to write in english so everybody can understand.

The part of Darnel, I just made a sugestion, if he dont like her, its ok, but to keep the peace in the forum, I think if you dont like someone, then just dont write about it here, cause you can end hurting someone that do like the player.....if you have a tecnical point to say about a player, or a team, then ok, but if it is just to say bad things about caracter....then whats the point. That is all. I agree with you you should all ignore some comments, and believe me I do that..hehehe,,but sometimes we have to spoke before things get worse...believe me. ;)

we dont want fights in the forum. ;)

• i get bored reading same strange messages, too.

Firstly i congratulate all winner teams and good luck to them, i hope fina-four ll be in Istanbul. i also sorry about Bergoma and think that CEV must change their drawing becz it is so clear that group B was so hard; Dinamo, Fenerbahce A. and Bergoma. Also Zok Split had no chance. it would be better with Fenerbahce A, Dinamo, Bergoma and Cannes :lol: i just joke.

About Foppa Bergoma-Fenerbahce Acıbadem match; of course it s not true throwing anything and it s hard to controll all fans. Fenerbahce Sport Club has been working about it in Turkey for several years. i hope there is going to be nothing wrong not only about Fener Fans also about all sports and all fans. But as we all know, 2003 CEV Women Championship, 2009 CEV Men Championship, also 2010 FIBA Men World Championship and different final-fours were hosted in Turkey, i think there were nothing wrong with them. Ahh yes, i remember, there were no provocateus from visiter countries, thanks all to them and hope if Final-Four ll be Istanbul, users from here can watch the games on Burhan Felek Hall. :flower:

Some of players can motivate themselves with an interesting way, i dont like it, either. But it s not about they dont play in Fenerbahce Acıbadem, Volero or any team. If there is something wrong with players or fans, let's accept it. It s so easy to find out excuses.

• Thank you kadir_8, I don't really like CEV site as it is bit messy for me and it is hard to get total stats for whole round from there.
    It is good to see 2 Polish girls in best scorers. Maja Poljak is in incredible form as well as Agata Sawicka. After loosing some weight she is really impressing and I think if she keeps the form for whole season she will have great chance to replace Zenik in NT.

• CEV sucks :down: Probably next year they will publish only match results :lol: