The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Yeah ! Zarechie won the match 3-1 Congrats !

Walewska played very bad today and Maggie Kozuch played very well. Kozuch played with 23 points :heart:

Vakıfbank won easily but they are not ready yet.

Bahar played very good. She finished with 14 points in the match :dance6:

Congrats Vakifbank ! :wavy:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Maja Poljak
    I love this girl. :heart:

:drink:

Nikolic was good today! :) I'm glad for her!! :)
    Bahar - also very veryyy good :)

Vakif is getting better with every match!

and which MB line up is the strongest?
    Poljak - Toksoy! :P maybe not the strongest now but very good and developing!

• Bergamo plays with Piccinini tomorrow according to their own site. But Lo Bianco is still out due to pain in her back.

• Yesterday I was in split watching match beetween Split and Fenerbahce, afther match i took some pictures with fenerbahce players and just want to say that theese girls are so nice, polite, especially eda erdem and naz aydemir, but also the others. I am fan of fenerbahce but from now i am fan even more :) love theese girls :heart:

• I think Micelli should stop rotating Darnel and Francia at the back line. They are too precious at every position of the court for the attacking power of the team to wait at the bench - even though this happens just for one position rotation for each of them.

Plus, Dushkyevich is not of great help at reception, either. Francia's reception is not worse than hers. I believe substituting Francia with Esra Gumus or the new libero Serpil Ersari in case of a problem with reception looks much smarter.

• Bahar Toksoy 7 blocks against Fakro :super:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Rabita is playing really well. I didn't expect them to play such good defense with all those tall players.

me too, I thought Scavolini would be on top in this match but it's on the contrary.

• hah yees, it's true

2:1 Go Pesaro ;)

EDIT: Rabita Baku - Scavolini Pesaro 3:1 (25:19; 25:23; 23:25; 25:21)

• I can't believe this. I only watched the final set but i think Scavolini played really bad and that's the reason why they lost. Flier was pretty dissapointing. No important blocks were made. While Ferretti did outstanding job as usual and dropped a few balls herself, teamwork really sucked. :down:

Actually i don't consider Rabita as favorite. They're a home team and depend on crowd cheering (i noted the hall speaker or whatever it's called cheered on both sides points :D ). Except for Mammadova, Kim and Nenova Rabita isn't somewhat special. :whistle:

• I think in the end of 3rd set the ball was in :) Anyway Rabita won :drink:
    For the 4th set especially thanks to Glass :heart:
    And Happy birthday Mamma! We love you, Thank you choosing Azerbaijan and Rabita :rose: :love:

• wow! congrats to Baku for a well-deserved victory! Very effective defence, good blocks and a shotgun-Mammadova.!! Pesaro has shown too many problems in receiving; neither Usic nor Flier played convincingly, they lost the confrontation with opponent's MB. Good news from libero De Gennaro, she's getting better and better...
    I suppose now Pesaro's supporters are longing to see Destinee Hooker in the starting six: no one else seem to te able to take the place of a leader as it used to be Carolina Costragrande...
    :wavy:

• I suppose now Pesaro's supporters are longing to see Destinee Hooker in the starting six: no one else seem to te able to take the place of a leader as it used to be Carolina Costragrande...
    :wavy:

You're absolutely right. There's a giant hole there...

• I think in the end of 3rd set the ball was in :) Anyway Rabita won :drink:
    For the 4th set especially thanks to Glass :heart:
    And Happy birthday Mamma! We love you, Thank you choosing Azerbaijan and Rabita :rose: :love:

Glass did great job in 4th set. Generally Rabita played very well today.

• Congrats. Rabıta Baku.They played very well.Mammadova and Starovic played very well.I also liked OLga Tocko's play.It was a turning point for Rabıta when Kim Glass and Nenova entered the court.Kim put the reception of Rabıta in order.That helped the team a lot.
    I think in the third set the score was 23-23 and Golubovic service was an ace.But The referee gave the point to Pesaro and Pesaro took the lead then the set.
    Pesaro need Hooker desparetly.

• it was a great win.congrats to rabita.they will be excellent after 2 or 3 matches :lol:

• Mira Golubovic note 7.1 ? What the high evaluation. After the match I heard that Someone screamed HUUUURRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :) I think that this Person was Shabovta :D