The 2011 CEV Champions League

• Why in the coat of arms of Szczecin is a Red crowned Eagle?

This question is very offtopic, don't you think? :)
    Check the web. It won't take you long to get know :P

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• There is only a thrid team qualifies as third if the Final Four be in a place of one of the competidors teams qualified to playoff...cause actually the final four can be anywhere, including in a place that has no teams playing Champions (it is not likely to happen, but can happen), but I hope some place with a team host Final Four, would not be "fair" to see Bergamo leaving the tournament so soon.

• There is only a thrid team qualifies as third if the Final Four be in a place of one of the competidors teams qualified to playoff...cause actually the final four can be anywhere, including in a place that has no teams playing Champions (it is not likely to happen, but can happen), but I hope some place with a team host Final Four, would not be "fair" to see Bergamo leaving the tournament so soon.

Not exactly true.

Even if the F4 will be held on neutral ground, 2 third placed teams will qualify.
    (5 groups * 1st and 2nd placed teams = 10 + 2 3rd placed teams = 12)

However if I am not awfully mistaken, the host country should have been named at the DOL, if the f4 was going to held on neutral grounds.
    Since CEV did not announce the hosts at the DOL, we can rightly assume that one of the teams qualified to the playoffs would be the hosts, so a 3rd 3rd placed team will qualify.

• Hooker's reception is quite good. I am surprised...

Oh yeah! Destinee rocks the volleyball world! :box: Go Destinee and forza Pesaro !

• Not exactly true.

Even if the F4 will be held on neutral ground, 2 third placed teams will qualify.
    (5 groups * 1st and 2nd placed teams = 10 + 2 3rd placed teams = 12)

That is what I meant..hehehehe, and a thrid third place would be added if the F4 would be played in one of the teams qualified...^^

But if the F4 be in neutral place they had to be anouced already, that I didnt know ^^ then it will certanly be in one of the cities with aprticipating teams...witch is good for Foppa. ^^

• That is what I meant..hehehehe, and a thrid third place would be added if the F4 would be played in one of the teams qualified...^^

But if the F4 be in neutral place they had to be anouced already, that I didnt know ^^ then it will certanly be in one of the cities with aprticipating teams...witch is good for Foppa. ^^

Oh now I get it. My mistake, I should have read it more carefully.

Anyhow, that's what I know. I hope I am not mistaken horribly, since I don't want Bergamo to get eliminated because of an unlucky draw.

• Yes, I know. She´s a fantastic player and have been since long time ago. Really nice to see her back. It isn´t many players in the world, who is better at her position today, in my opinion. As you say a very clever player, and also very powerful.

Here´s a nice video with Glinka from 2003 against Germany: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYxpXsyxNq4

In my previous post i just wanted to express my hapiness because of Glinka's top form. So please don't take that post personally :)
    and yes, that match was superb and Glinka was simply amazing ^^
    end of off topic ;)

• Oh now I get it. My mistake, I should have read it more carefully.

Anyhow, that's what I know. I hope I am not mistaken horribly, since I don't want Bergamo to get eliminated because of an unlucky draw.

hehehehe, dont worry, ;)

Yeah I agree with you! And I do hope you are correct, would be ashame to see Bergmao out due VERY unlucky draw..hehehe ^^

• Does anyone know of a web site that has cumulative stats from the Champions League? For individuals and teams. It would be interesting to see how the teams compare statistically.

unfortunately there's no any site with indiviudal stats :(

• Turkish TEAMS...FİRST NUMBER AND the Besssssstttttttttttttttt

• Eh, Shabovta! you are simply the best!!! Thank you for materials:)

• Modranska Prostejov wants to organize the Final Four of the Champions League. According to the Bosses of the Club They have already promised role of the Host :!: provided that the Club leaves the group.