The 2011 CEV Champions League

• :lol:

maybe it's funny but it's not impossible :)
    Barbara's younger sister Vesna reactivated and she is playing as OPP in Greece, she said to one my friend that there are possibilities that she and barbara will together try to find a club for next season, and barbara's husband is playing basketball in turkey.but this is just a rumour.....;)

• maybe it's funny but it's not impossible :)
    Barbara's younger sister Vesna reactivated and she is playing as OPP in Greece, she said to one my friend that there are possibilities that she and barbara will together try to find a club for next season, and barbara's husband is playing basketball in turkey.but this is just a rumour.....;)

that would be amazing, but how old is barabara ??? i remember her playing for eczacibasi in 2003/04 season

• that would be amazing, but how old is barabara ??? i remember her playing for eczacibasi in 2003/04 season

she was born in 1977, like Glinka :)

• Yes, if FIVB organizes it again this year

Looks like they will.

http://www.fivb.org/viewPressR….asp?No=27874&Language=en

• It will be amazing ^^ If I good understood the Sisters want play together in the same Club?
    If it is true, Fenerbahce will do everything to have Barbara.

• It will be amazing ^^ If I good understood the Sisters want play together in the same Club?
    If it is true, Fenerbahce will do everything to have Barbara.

yes, if barbara will reactivate, they will play in the same club, but it's just a possibility.

• to the turkish fener fans, if you go to laola and watch the semi final match and go to 1h22, betwenn the tactical time out in the third set, they play a nice song, do you know the name of this song ??

• they were started to hate Neslihan when she beat their team, now started to hate and saying bad argues against twins after semifinal lost,
    everytime same happens, what a shame. arrogance is really bad for everyone , this is just a game respect

ignorance is best solution for this kind of holigans. :down: This fanatics ruins volleyball more than good things they bring...

even i blushed when i heard what they swear about twins. disgusting... :cursing: In european championship, not sokolova or nati play for our NT! such great players would bring us may be another championship in NT level, which is more valuable than any club success.

Anyway, Vakifbank showed that quantity of supporter does not mean anything ;) matches are won in the court not in tribune as we saw in final four ;)

• Congratulations to Fenerbahce. :drink: :thumbsup:

I don't think Seda would chance the result of semifinal. Skoronska played a great game yestaerday. The problem was OH. Sokolova was not playing well, the same thing abourt Osmokrovic.

Absolutely. This and Fofao.

I don't think that Skowronska did great yesterday..Stats doesn't show which players were good.Yes that is true that Kasia got 27 points yesterday but she made some mistakes in very critical moments.

I guess you're talking about the tie-break. I don't think it's fair, b/c Skowronska didn't get any help AT ALL from the rest of the team in the tie-break. Except for one block, she scored all the points for FB (5 attacks + 1 ace). The rest of the points came from opponent errors. Of course she could have taken all the chances she got and practically won the tie-break on her own, but wouldn't it be a little too much to ask for?

Btw, Seda had only 30% in the last league match against Vakifbank. Still I think she's a really good player and she had a great day yesterday. I only wish Ze Roberto had given his team the chance to play with Naz in the SF. He must have seen that Fofao wasn't doing well.

Anyway, congratulations to Vakifbank, they showed great team spirit.

• Congs.. to Vakif. :cup:
    The result was not good for us but it was a wonderfull weekand. Fener couldn't win the the cup but Turkish Flags on the top :super:
    i still feel so tired...
    i hope next year another Turkish team ll be host ;)

• I agree! :drink:

• Dont stop, make it pop, dj blow my speakers up,
    Tonight, imma fight, till we see the sunlight :D

• I think its her first time to got award for best server

YES :drink: But she was CL's MVP with Azerrail.

• I think you don'twant to understand what I say...

Bergamo 7 champions league 1 coppa cev
    Perugia 2 champions legue 3 coppa cev
    and more and more....:whistle:

When U get this cups U have money We had some good players, Know U have players Turkish and Azeri teams have money. So :drink: :cup: