The 2011 CEV Champions League

• no no no she said someone that is not there with them during interview sang that song first and the other girls loved it and they always sing that song before the matches but Jelena really hates the song :D :D

I finally heared what they were talking. The journalist asked Jelena "why did they sing this song?" and Jelena said "there's a person, but she can't speak right now, she made all this about "Jabuka Zelena" - it's very stupid meaning, but everybody likes, they like melody or something, I don't like but ok"
    :D

:lol: oh my God :rolll: they're totally crazy !

Jelena jabuka zelena :whistle: :lol: I prefer the melody by Vakif's girls :thumbsup:

• Jelena is Vakıf's mascot :lol: I think everyone love her so much,she is very old in Vakıfbank.Hope she will stay untill she retire from volleyball.I love to watch her in turkey :thumbsup:

PS: It is Gözde's 11th year in Vakıfbank GSTT's senior team.She started to play in Vakıfbank and since 2000 she is playing for Vakıfbank,she is only 25:heart:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Jelena is Vakıf's mascot :lol: I think everyone love her so much,she is very old in Vakıfbank.Hope she will stay untill she retire from volleyball.I love to watch her in turkey :thumbsup:

PS: It is Gözde's 11th year in Vakıfbank GSTT's senior team.She started to play in Vakıfbank and since 2000 she is playing for Vakıfbank,she is only 25:heart:

I hope she'll stay too, she's not only great player but also very nice and funny person :)

Wow, almost like Picci in Foppa :lol: I remember Gözde from match against Biala in CL it was in 2004 If I'm not wrong.

• I finally heared what they were talking. The journalist asked Jelena "why did they sing this song?" and Jelena said "there's a person, but she can't speak right now, she made all this about "Jabuka Zelena" - it's very stupid meaning, but everybody likes, they like melody or something, I don't like but ok"
    :D

:lol: oh my God :rolll: they're totally crazy !

Jelena jabuka zelena :whistle: :lol: I prefer the melody by Vakif's girls :thumbsup:

Hahaha :lol: :rolll: They're really crazy! :rolll:
    These girls're great! This team's really great!

Ooo Jelena jabuka zelena :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• It is:

Thanks Ömer. The atmosphere in the hall looked really amazing when they played this music.

• I know that the best players are choosen with the performances of the players in Final 4. If it is like this Nikolic would be the best spiker instead of Flier..Nikolic made 67 attacks and scored 29 points(%43.3), Flier made 81 attacks and made 32(%39.5) points.

:?: :?:

• I know that the best players are choosen with the performances of the players in Final 4. If it is like this Nikolic would be the best spiker instead of Flier..Nikolic made 67 attacks and scored 29 points(%43.3), Flier made 81 attacks and made 32(%39.5) points.

Maybe Vakif's players couldn't get all awards, so they chose Flier for this award instead of stats :P

I think CEV doesn't want to give more than one award to a player, and Nikolic already won best scorer, so I guess that's why Flier got best spiker instead.

• Is here any link to download semifinal and final matches? I've looked throught posts but couldn't find....

And I'm happy for Maggie, I've almost cried with her during award ceremony.

Gratulacje dla Kaśki za 3. miejsce i Gosi za wyczekiwany sukces ! :flower:

• Nikolic was also the best blocker :D Nikolic made 11 blocks, Poljak 8 :D But I am happy that Poljak gor this award :D

but in general, Poljak was number one in block, she has 52 blocks :P

• Actually Bahar has a best blocker award too from European GP qualifications tournament so the all starting six have been awarded in 2010/2011 season,what a perfect team :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: