Azerbaijan Superleague 2010/2011

• Rabita fight-back after yesterday's disaster with Lokomotiv.
    Some really nice moves from Ativi, attacks of Ortiz and magical defens by Sano :obey: .
    Best thing - Milos and Starovic back on court :dance6:

Are these tournaments some kind of league or tomorrow we will have the winner of first tournament :?:
    I must admit that this type of play-off can be organized only in Azerbaijan :D .

Tomorrow is D-day for Igtisadchi :sos: .

• Lokomotiv won 1st set
    Lokomotiv 1-0igtisadchi (25-20)...Igtisadchi will go 2nd round without any win?:S

• Igtisadchi won 2nd and 3 set. In 3rd set score was 23-19 for Lokomotiv, but with Tayyiba's serve and Fernandez's blocks they won 3rd set also.
    Igtisadchi 3-1Lokomotiv. Like 3rd set in 4st set Loko was leading 23-20, but they lost
    Next match is Azerrail-Rabita! :win:

• First set for Rabita. They blocked well, Azerrail couldn't attack

• Azerbaijan could have a very good NT again with Parkhomenko sisters, Kovalenko, Rahimova, Mammadova, Korotenko...but they need another OH who can receive well, Korotenko is the only good receiver in this team :S
    Rahimova has become an impressive player...her serves :white:

• One block from Mammadova to Rahimova....then block to Mammadova from Rahimova... it was nice :)
    Now 5th set begins! :box:

• Rabita 3-2 Azerrail
    So
    Rabita and Azerrail 2 wins and Igtisadchi and Lokomotiv 1 win

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! Bravo Starovic Bravo Ativi BRavo Glass! Bravo Krsmanovic! Bravo Golubovvic and Bravo Popovic- of course BRAVO Maestro Zhukova!
    Amazing match! Just a final of the World Champs :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I got heart-break! ;)

• Wow what a fantastic match :thumbsup: but such a terrible mistake of Elisangela and Nootsara in the end :S

Elisangela did another mistake also, she couldn't pass the ball to Rabita's side in easy situation. Just sorry for Rahimova, she played well :heart:
    And actually I dont know if there was need substitution Mammadova with Glass, she wasn't so good in attacks and Staovic wasn't good in 5th set.
    But I dont understand why :?: coach insists in Starovic so much? :cursing:

• Elisangela did another mistake also, she couldn't pass the ball to Rabita's side in easy situation. Just sorry for Rahimova, she played well :heart:
    And actually I dont know if there was need substitution Mammadova with Glass, she wasn't so good in attacks and Staovic wasn't good in 5th set.
    But I dont understand why :?: coach insists in Starovic so much? :cursing:

Turkan Starovic was the best of the court with Polina Rahimova... They wree great! Polina is unstoppable! Sorry for her! We have anothe Mammadova- Polina Rahimova!!!!

• I dont want to argue again, but that's ur opinion, I didnt like her in last set, but she was good in 1st and 2nd set....and generally I dont like her as player :)

• I dont want to argue again, but that's ur opinion, I didnt like her in last set, but she was good in 1st and 2nd set....and generally I dont like her as player :)

Turkan it is a big unjustcie to say that Snaja was not good today,even if she was not so good in the fifth set.She was amazing! I love her! ;)

• here we go again, Starovic, Starovic, Starovic, you should register religion called Starovic!

Its shame to see player (Mammadova, Krsmanovic, Golubovic, Glass, Zhukova, Tocko) to play 3-2 match against players who are not near they level, but because coach cannot realized how to prepare his team and prepare tactics for match and train his team to play team volleyball we are watching match were individual qualities need to win match and that is only reason why Rabita won, and yes, Starovic again when was important could not score point. But fashion model how Ilgar call Glass was taking responsibly on her self in crucial moments.