The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Dr.Fuentes won.

?( Do you insinuate something?

The most important 3:

• The connection between Fuentes and Real Madrid and Barcelona (source) were never completely revealed and spanish authorities were not interested in completely examining the issue.

Well, nobody denies, that Fuentes exists. But it doesn't mean Spain won because of that. It is an absurd. Spaniards are not supermen. Did Swiss players say anything bout Fuentes :?:

The most important 3:

• I'd like to congrat Spaniards their first title, but I must admit, that
    WC 2010 was the less interesting WC I have ever seen...
    And I don't remember such a World Champion: 4 matches in play-off phase, 4 wins 1:0 8|
    Spain was effictient, but not effective - no doubt.
    Too bad Urugay finished 4th. I wished them medal... However, that semifinal is also success for this team. It is also nice, that great Forlan was awarded as a best player of the WC :) He is real Uruguayan icon and force :thumbsup:

The most important 3:

• Congratulations to SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
    Very good job from the roster and the coach crew
    European Champion in 2008 and World Champion 2010. :cup: :cup:
    I think that Spain is starting a new story that it will remain in history

P.s I agree with you Konrad this WC wasn't so interesting as the others

• i aggre with you :wavy:

• A great video introduction! I am pretty sure the guys from Qatar will build them in due time without any financial problems :D The one on the picture, however, looks like an Easter basket :D and the one with the video walls was kind of weird, looked like a building in Tokyo, the rest were definitely impressive!

• Spain became a new winner of the FIFA world cup 2010. It's FIFA's 19th edition of football world cup which has held in the South Africa. In the final Spain defeated Netherlands with margin of 1-0 after extra time. Andres Iniesta scored winning goal for Spain in to the final.

• Spain became a new winner of the FIFA world cup 2010. It's FIFA's 19th edition of football world cup which has held in the South Africa. In the final Spain defeated Netherlands with margin of 1-0 after extra time. Andres Iniesta scored winning goal for Spain in to the final.

The latest news :D

The most important 3: