Qualification Tournament to World League 2011

• Hmm, I don't speak Polish :) But I trust you, probably they are gonna make it official soon. By the way I read that the Netherlands have withdrawn from next year's tournament and will play in the European League instead. I wonder which team will replace them. I hope it's not the Japanese crappers.

• Nice that Final will be in a contry that loves volleyball, but i would like to see the final in other countries. Argentina this year was a nice experience.

PS: i saw some pictures of this gym and it looks realy nice.

• Poland is slowly becoming the European center of volleyball hosting (equivalent to Japan for international events) :D IECL finals, WCH, World League finals.. but yeah, they truly love the game and will organize it greatly, no doubt :thumbup: btw, I also checked some pictures in Google, the sports hall in Gdansk is aweeeeeeesomeeeee!

• Poland is slowly becoming the European center of volleyball hosting (equivalent to Japan for international events) :D IECL finals, WCH, World League finals.. but yeah, they truly love the game and will organize it greatly, no doubt :thumbup: btw, I also checked some pictures in Google, the sports hall in Gdansk is aweeeeeeesomeeeee!

If smb else would like to see hall in Gdańsk: http://galeria.trojmiasto.pl/Z…ene-od-srodka-n41161.html
    It's really impressive and Polish state of the art ;)

• Does anyone know which team will replace the Netherlands next year ? Hopefully it's a European team, it should be. I'll really cheer for the Czech Republic. They deserve it with their recent performance.

• Portugal had their chance and lost against Puerto Rico, so I doubt that they will be chosen. Same implies for Tunisia, Japan and China. A European team should replace a European team, that's what it is.

• I think I can guess who would win between the Czech Republic and Portugall :P Don't think it would even be close actually.