Aroma Turkish 1. League 2010/2011

• There´s no words for Poljak anymore this season, probably the best blocker of all for the moment.

And congrats Vakifbank, must say I like they won, this definility makes things more intresting in the turkish league and CL :)

• Wow Congrats to Vakifbank

What a match !

Vakifbank wanted and won the match. Is this a joke! :D

Professional helpers are not important, we lost only one match

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• !Wow! I guess that is what everyone is saying. what a game indeed!

Probably one of the best games of the year! Congratulations Vakifbank! Poljak is just incredible!

About referees, clearly they dont have same quality as the players in turkish elague, maybe the turkish federation could work to improve that, then we would have even better games. some mistakes both sides.

but lets talk about the game, congrats Vkifbank and Fenerbahçe fans, cause you can leave a game that level...and we still didnt see Eczacibasi against that both teams.

It really a shame that they meet so early...I still dont understand Turkish Federation with that...I hope they learn for next year.

• @ Burak

Did you record the match for the FB-Videothread ??? :whistle: :gone: ;)

• Vakif really took the match away from Fenerbahce last night; Fener didn't give it. Aside from the magical splendor of Poljak and Glinka particularly in the last two sets, Nikolic surprised a lot of people last night. She really worked hard at the back line and converted some key back court spikes into points. Nikolic's addition to Vakif's arsenal was really critical last night. One more key point was Nilay Ozdemir's substitution with Ozge Kirdar. She really changed the game. I don't really like her as a setter and she made some terrible mistakes at critical points last night as well but she lifted the team and made good decisions and accurate sets when it mattered the most.

Sokolova, Osmokrovic, and Skowronska were all disconcerted with Naz's sets and IMO, she has an important responsibility in this defeat. If Fofao played, the result could have been different but then one of the three musketeers would have to watch from the stands and the attacking line-up would have been weaker.

I just hope Eczaci and Vakif will not play before the final. Otherwise we will really watch a lousy Turkish Cup final.

• OMG!!! It was a great match! :drink: :white: :super: :heart: :cup: :woohoo: Thank you VGSTT girls! :D They were all great!

Glinka(Maybe she played her worst game in this season in 2 sets, her comeback was just incredible :obey: :obey: :obey: ), Poljak :heart: (Block machine, great server, great attacker, she has a big heart!! The best middle blocker at the moment!), Nikolic( She played her best game in that season!! I think she has a starring role for comeback!! She really fought in the backrow!! :drink: I love you :D )
    Gizem (She plays really well so far!!! She is just like Sano :D :D :drink: I think now Turkish NT has a great libero :D )
    Bahar (Maybe she played better in the league match but she wasn't bad this match,too.. She played with %42 in attack and 3 block! Bravo Bahar! :rose: )
    Güldeniz(She didn't score so much but she received all balls with Gizem and did it great! She is a great substitute for Gözde)
    Nilay( She is certainly better than Özge! Gudietti should play with her!)
    Guidetti( He never gave up, he used his all players for winning and he managed it! Bravo Guidetti! :drink: )

Celebration of VGSTT girls at the end of the match was great! :drink: They all jumped in the middle of the court and hugged themselves :D Then they went to in front of the fans and celebrated the winning! :D ) :dance4:

• when will be next phase of Teldunya Turkish Cup?

Turkey Cup draw will be drawn on January 4.

participating teams: MKE Ankaragücü, Pursaklar Voleybol İhtisas, Eczacıbaşı VitrA, Yeşilyurt, Nilüfer Belediye, İBA Kimya TED Kolejliler and Vakıfbank Güneş Sigorta Türk Telekom

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• what turn and pull motion? what are talking about?