Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• With this result i think 2+1 will stay forever coz this president will never give up his job :whistle: I don't know why but i just can't be happy to this result now.I hope Turkey will never host anything in future and it will be better for my nerves :D Well done girls you totally deserved to be at London :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Congrats to Turkey, they absolutely deserve this victory! :win:

As a neutral spectator I have to say that today nobody can seriously claim that Turkey won because of referees or anything other than their own great performance plus weakness of Polish team. Yes, Turkey had an easier pool and a better schedule with rest day before semifinal, but every host country would do schedule like that, and I'm sure Turkey would also have won against Netherlands and Serbia in this tournament, so no need for any more conspiracy theories and hostility :drink:

Cheers! :drink:

• Agreed, i dont want Turkey to host any competition anymore :lol: :lol: :lol: btw 2013 ECH is in Turkey is that true? :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Congratulations for TUR NT and all the Turkish users of inside-volley :!:

TUR was the best team of this tournament and fully deserved for a ticket to London :!: They won all 5 matches. Today both teams were nervous but TUR controlled the situation. Referees were OK and they didn't help TUR. Thats all.

Sad day. ;(

• This became true, especially Skowronska part.

• As far as I know, teams will be distributed to pools when the participating teams are complete. :)

I know that, but there is a formula for the distribution on groups A and B, something like:
    Group A
    Host, 3rd ranking, 4rd ranking, etc etc

• Turkey started to rule european volleyball, which is very suprising. First, turkish clubs were able to be the best from the rest, now the national team is doing great job. The best thing for fans is that turkish players, which represent this country are young and have everything in their hands. Great future seems to be for Turkey.

• That's it !!! We are proud of Turkey's National Team players.You deserve to the end.London ! We'll come :D:D:D :dance6:

• Turkey started to rule european volleyball, which is very suprising. First, turkish clubs were able to be the best from the rest, now the national team is doing great job. The best thing for fans is that turkish players, which represent this country are young and have everything in their hands. Great future seems to be for Turkey.

It's not that surprising. They've done a lot of work with the youth players over the last 10 years or so. But not only that - they've also managed to create a strong domestic league and thus have an environment where those young players can improve and grow. It was bound to bring results at some point.

• The younger players Turkey has is probably even better than this so the future looks very bright for them. I think in Russia we have too keep find many great prospects from Belarus, Kazkhstan and Ukraine too have a chance to cope with them in the future :teach:

• It's not that surprising. They've done a lot of work with the youth players over the last 10 years or so. But not only that - they've also managed to create a strong domestic league and thus have an environment where those young players can improve and grow. It was bound to bring results at some point.

Yeah. Turkish league helps a lot the national team. I remember, when some turkish users here weren't happy because of this 2+1 rule. In my opinion, it is a great idea. You've got the results of that. Turkey's performance were fantastic in this final, no pressure, fear, anything. They can play on this level, because they've got a chance to fight for the most important tittles in european volleyball. Polish players aren't accustomed to playing matches for the highest goals, there is no ocasion to do it.

• So now

2000 (???) - ???
    2004 (Baku) - Germany
    2008 (Halle) - Poland
    2012 (Ankara) - Turkey

Can someone help me to fill the empty places of 2000? :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• The younger players Turkey has is probably even better than this so the future looks very bright for them. I think in Russia we have too keep find many great prospects from Belarus, Kazkhstan and Ukraine too have a chance to cope with them in the future :teach:

The best signal is;

Turkish National Girl's Youth Team became champions in 2011.

The list is 1.Turkey 2 .China 3.Serbia 4.Poland 5.German. This may give us a clue about the future. Actually it is just happening right now.