Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• what goes around comes around what goes up must come down :teach:

• I really dont think the match was fixed...

of course Japan started playing really worse after the third set, but I think It was due a natural relaxation...they lost energy and focous after conquering what they need...witch is natural.

Brazil and Bulgaria male teams ruined with volleyball after that world championship game, now any results a bit different everyone think is fixed is programed and so on..a pitty

Anyway, sad to see Thailand girls like that indeed. Sport can be cruel sometimes.

Dispite everything (and btw I still hate the way qualification goes.. :lol: ) Olympic Games will be really interesting. I hope all teams can arrive in their best conditions...and good luck to all. :drink:

• I think i am one of those friends :) Optimistic? Guys it is not about our team, it is about your behaviors so i can't judge you in any way. Because you always behave like this, i remember your comments also in EQT. Do you remember our comments? :) I know all of my fellow countryman are in believe in our team in different way. So don't worry. If some people can speak about their team in this way, please be sure they are satisfied about something in their teams performance.

And now, make your choose Starnight. What color would you like the most; gold, silver, bronze? :D

Ok, i am saying, if that group is certain, we have really good chance to reach semi finals. Of course, nothing is certain but we will have reaaally good chance in this Olympics unless there are some unfortunate injuries...

Well medal is the last thing i will think during Olympics.I will support them step by step.I trust our all girls and i am sure they will do their best at London :) but the fact all people over world will expect lots of things from their countries so the pressure will be high for all teams not only for Turkey.Olympics is a really hard area even 10-15 times harder than EQT so being strong and healthy will not be enough for medal also you have to be so lucky in most of aspects like groups.That's why i support Group A since the begging of WQT coz i know our girls play play-offs much better than group stages.You know in last ECH we were almost going back to home after Croatia match :D For me all teams have smiliar chances to advance QF from Group B (%16,65 ) whereas it was almost %100 to advance from Group A.We turks love play with risks but i don't like risks so much,maybe it's coz i borned in Germany and have German mentality hehe :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• its so sad ;( :( :S

セルビアにとっても日本にとってもいい結果になったな
    4セット目以降、雑なバレーしかしかなかった
    弱すぎタイに謝れ
    最終セットのサーブミス連発・・・
    セルビアに五輪行き切符をプレゼントしてたのかい
    こんな体たらくなら、予選頑張ったタイの選手に行かせるべき
    とりあえず、監督、選手全員でタイ代表に謝ってこようか・・・

• I really dont think the match was fixed...

of course Japan started playing really worse after the third set, but I think It was due a natural relaxation...they lost energy and focous after conquering what they need...witch is natural.

But Joana, it was not like that and that is the problem :S Japan played very well in 1st half of 4th set too, they were just a few points away from 3-1 victory at 19-16 in 4th set, and then all of a sudden they started making really easy mistakes. I really do not want to believe that the match result was fixed, but after watching Japan's performance starting from 19-16, it is very easy to think so :(

• I hope Serbia is able to use this opportunity to get back to where they were last year. Are Molnar and Nikolic's injuries recoverable or are they serious? What is going on with Brakocevic?

Overall, I am pleased with the composition of the Olympic field. It's never going to be perfect but I think it includes almost all of the top teams.

• Another thing I just remembered, I think Thailand will now regret very much the way the played against Japan. They did not play that match with full power, their coach substituted a lot which he usually never does and so they lost 0:3. If they had taken that match more serious, they certainly could have won and managed to qualify without depending on other teams.

• Post match press conference quotes

Zoran Terzic, coach of Serbia: I congratulate my team because we qualified for the Olympics. I appreciate everything they did, especially in the final set. This was a difficult tournament for every team. The Japan team lost energy after the third set. We didn't play well tonight. It was an important game. We were very tense. But we are happy we made our target.

Masayoshi Manabe, coach of Japan: We knew this was the last day. Everybody was nervous. We knew we had to get two sets. Yoshike Takeshita is ill from mental and physical exhaustion after this match. We told the players at the morning meeting that we had to give it full power tonight. We have to work on our serve reception in the two months leading up to the Olympics.

Maja Ognjenovic, player of Serbia: The important thing is that we qualified for the Olympic Games. I'm so happy and proud because we made it. Japan lost energy after the third set, but that was good for us.

Erika Araki, player of Japan: I'm happy to get the ticket to London. I'm relieved even though we lost. I'm thankful. We have a lot to improve on before the Olympic Games.

Yukiko Ebata, player of Japan: We knew we had to win two sets to get to the Olympics. I wish we could have won the game. I regret that we lost.

• Yukiko Ebata...come to Turkey someday! :flower: but a few years later not now :D

im curious what amusement park handle in your mind :gone:

• I am one for Million Thai Women's Volleyball Team...
    I am to hear all supports from our Thai Girls, It's freaking sad they did not have a chance to join this 2012 Olympic in LONDON.

It's a big shame today for JAPAN + SERBIA...

• So Could Sokolova be called for OG?

For sure she'll be called. The only case if she isn't will be her injury.

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• " I appreciate everything they did "...what have u both delt?
    " The Japan team lost energy after the third set ".... Oh yeahhh !!!!