Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• I think Russia definetly felt the starting game. The team still dont show their best shape.

Anyway, great match for Poland! Skowronska was amaizng, and also Skorupa did really well!

• Very Lucky win for us considering how bad on offense was Werblinska and Zebrowska today plus referee mistakes - in 3rd set after which we scored like 5 point in a row and then in tie break when Gamova clearly scored for the win

• yes , according to me Skorupa was the most constant player in this game

• What a hair-raising tiebreak! Too bad Russia lost. Congrats to Poland! Kosheleva made some crucial points to close the gap to 14 all but unfortunately, Sokolova and Gamova made some errors in attack that cost them the match.

• Poland's chances for Olympics are increasing. 8)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Russia will take it out on Serbia tomorrow, I feel it. :roll:

But I choose to be delusional and hope that Serbia will somehow rebound from today's catastrophe. 8o

I still think Serbia is at least the same level as Poland so it should be a close one! Serbia should also play better than today in next game.

• I think every Coach who has in Team Gamova and She plays bad, has in front of Him question- To stay Her on court or not.

To stay is winning still but :S

• I think every Coach who has in Team Gamova and She plays bad, has in front of Him question- To stay Her on court or not.

Well. he could take her out and play with Goncharova. He does not need to play the whole match without Gamova, at least one set he could give it a try. Somtimes you have to risk in order to go out as a winner from the match.

• I suppose the audience will increase for the next game :roll:

Hmm, if u think its still winning, then there is no need for u too ask the question, or how do u mean?

• Well. he could take her out and play with Goncharova. He does not need to play the whole match without Gamova, at least one set he could give it a try. Somtimes you have to risk in order to go out as a winner from the match.

That decision will not make Gamova happier :D