Olympic Games - London 2012 Women (qualification process)

• To think that this match was fixed is deplorable. It is was fixed, then Japan would have taken out its stars after the third set. They did not.

In volleyball the team that scores more points than their opponents wins the match 96.45% in FIVB, Olympics and Regional Championships (& Qualifiers) dating back 2002-2011.

Serbia outscored Japan yesterday.

The only way that this can be corrected would have been to play the Thailand-Peru and Japan-Serbia match at the same time in a different venue, but they only had one venue. Plus what happens if one match goes 3 sets, but the other goes 5. Someone will let the teams in the other venue know.

I am glad the FIVB made this statement, but I sincerely doubt that they will find anything because it did not happen.

• I don't think play at the same time will help, I don't mind Japan will fixed the match for them self or not (either fixed for Serbia, and im sure they not fixed it for Serbia, cause i don't see the point why have to fixed it for Serbia), cause if am the coach i must do the same to make my team have more chance for the next game, that is London Olympic, The problem is, FIVB should not set the Group before the Qualify will finish, should let it like Soccer, That make a group cast before final round will happen, so that will help every team not care about to lost cause they not going to know they will in an easy or hard group, in other way that will make them always want to win

I think that only way will help this in future...

• FANTARDS are always bitter whenever their team didnt win or qualify. NO one can blame other teams for not qualifying to olympics. Each team have their own goal and targets. Even Thai NT are aware about this. Move on and Enjoy watching games. :drink:

• To think that this match was fixed is deplorable. It is was fixed, then Japan would have taken out its stars after the third set. They did not.

So with your kind of logic, the most clever thing to fix a match is too take out the stars and give FIVB a reason to think "hey, they want too lose this on purpose"? and also give them evidence to prove it, so they can punish you? Also very nice too take out the best players for the supporters that loves their stars. But its a intresting thought I have to say.

• FANTARDS are always bitter whenever their team didnt win or qualify. NO one can blame other teams for not qualifying to olympics. Each team have their own goal and targets. Even Thai NT are aware about this. Move on and Enjoy watching games. :drink:

:drink: :thumbsup:

• :drink: :thumbsup:

i really don't care if the match was fixed or not all i'm interested in is can Japan produce any medal in this coming olympics :whistle:

i really don't care if the match was fixed or not all i'm interested in is can Japan produce any medal in this coming olympics :whistle:

I hope so so they can prove their critics wrong lolz

• This thread is getting pathetic.. Thia girls DO NOT deserve to be there.. they lost 3 of their 7 matches... they did not take care of business.. they are not as good as any of the teams ahead of them in rankings or performance..

There was no fix, once Japan won that one point it was over.. There was no incentive for them to go out here and spill their guts out, if thailand wanted to play in the olympics they should have won one more match.. It's really that simple..

• This thread is getting pathetic.. Thia girls DO NOT deserve to be there.. they lost 3 of their 7 matches... they did not take care of business.. they are not as good as any of the teams ahead of them in rankings or performance..

There was no fix, once Japan won that one point it was over.. There was no incentive for them to go out here and spill their guts out, if thailand wanted to play in the olympics they should have won one more match.. It's really that simple..

:drink: :thumbsup:

• I hope so so they can prove their critics wrong lolz

I know it will happen..... maybe in 10 years :lol:

If the Japanese team the fourth was not deliberately give up,and Serbia No.2 No.16 is as strong as the previous two years,I will agree with you.lack niklic,and No.2 step backward.(Recall that when she just came back from Jenny Lang‘s club and training system how powerful she became) it is clear that all backwards, all progress became history after a no pressure Japan League.Do Serbia now have the kind of capital despise Thailand?