Brazilian League 2010/2011

• Tehre is a rumor, that the city of Campinas, that already have a male team in braisl league (Medley/CAmpinas) has a project to build also a women team for next season. And that Zé Roberto will be ahead this project, being the coach. Apperently coach and the team are already in contact to see if its possible for this project to come alive. For many years now, Zé tells that he has a project for a new club in Brasil, but so far he could not make it cause of lack of sponsor.

anyway, everyone is expecting, if this rumor comes alive, that Zé comes back, and also Fofão, next season.

• Thank you very much, Joana :flower:

• Tehre is a rumor, that the city of Campinas, that already have a male team in braisl league (Medley/CAmpinas) has a project to build also a women team for next season. And that Zé Roberto will be ahead this project, being the coach. Apperently coach and the team are already in contact to see if its possible for this project to come alive. For many years now, Zé tells that he has a project for a new club in Brasil, but so far he could not make it cause of lack of sponsor.

anyway, everyone is expecting, if this rumor comes alive, that Zé comes back, and also Fofão, next season.

Zé Roberto and Fofão back? This is amazing news (if confirmed) Joana!!! Thanx!! :)
    Besides, Campinas is one of the cities that is really developing the Volleyball culture (despite their not-very-good results in this season), with good structure and stuff...
    But It's sad that São Caetano situation isnt good at the moment. They have a lot of tradition in developing players and athletes...

• No thanks Joana hehehe :lol:

For me it was an interesting rumors :huh: Rumor may be true i dont know. Fofao and Ze 's contracts 1 year already.

If Ze leaves us next year, this will be bad for us :D I dont want it :lol: hehehe

Fofao will not be with us next year.(everybody knows it) Fofao maybe retire next year or she plays 1 more year

:sos: I've started a campaign for Lo Bianco #lobiancotofenerbahce hehehe :lol:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• The more, the merrier! :drink:

• Thanks Lean. :) Bernardinho looks angry on the time-outs (i'm afraid in here :D ), also Fabiola very ambitious. :set:

And victory. :thumbsup: 3-2 Congrats to Unilever. ^^

:white: Sheilla did 72 times attack. :lol: Mari must will come back soon! :D

• This is the first season that i don't like the way Unilver/Rio is playing. They are not playing like a team. Too many balls to Sheila, 72 balls in 5 sets. I know when Mari comes back they will have another great option in attack, but if they keep playing like now, soon Sheilla will be tired and Rio will have some problems.
    Yesterday i thought Pinheiros would not resist, but they played really well. Congratulations to Ju Costa and Lia.

Saturday will play Rio and Osasco. I think Osasco has more chances to win but this game is always unpredictable.

• soninha played very well in some moments too ...in the beginning of tie break she scored the first 5 points for pinheiros , IMO its very worth dowloading this match, lots of ralliies , did you see valeskkinha on court though??

• This is the first season that i don't like the way Unilver/Rio is playing. They are not playing like a team. Too many balls to Sheila, 72 balls in 5 sets. I know when Mari comes back they will have another great option in attack, but if they keep playing like now, soon Sheilla will be tired and Rio will have some problems.
    Yesterday i thought Pinheiros would not resist, but they played really well. Congratulations to Ju Costa and Lia.

Saturday will play Rio and Osasco. I think Osasco has more chances to win but this game is always unpredictable.

I see a lot of people saying that. Believe me, I don't completely disagree with you, but I do a little. I also don't appreciate teams that depend a lot on just one player to score points. It's always better (and usually more efective) when a team plays collectively in attack, and all five have the chance to score. But, aside from one thing only (the fact that Valeskinha received nearly no balls), I don't think Dani Lins's strategy was wrong. And obviously she was guided by the technical staff.

My point is: she would sometimes use Regiane (who was unstable as usual) and Juciely (not enough, though, because reception wasn't good enough). Suelle was having a bad day and Bernardo decided for Amanda from the middle of the 3rd set. Too bad, cause if Suelle was good, she could be a relief in a couple of passages. Amanda obviously is not a strong attacker, I was amazed already by the fact she score twice in the 5th set.Sheila was having an amazing day, so I think the strategy was correct. It proved like this in the end, cause Pinheiros's block, for such a simple strategy, proved to be very poor in the match. That happened particularly in the end of the 3rd set when, hats off, Sheila pretty much decided alone.

I think Lins blew it in the distribution in the past game, against Vôlei Futuro, when Sheila was having a bad day and she still insisted with her a lot. I think in that match her percentual was around 20% in attack, which is ridiculous. But in the game against Pinheiros, I really don't think there was anything else she could've done, with such a weak reception, besides the fact that she could've forced more times with Valeskinha, who always manages to score in adversity. Apart from that, I'm with her on this one.

But I think you're right against Sollys: unless the reception and the OH's performances overall improve, Sheila's gonna have a really hard time scoring as many balls against a block that's a lot better.

• I agree with u, yates. Against Pinheiros Sheilla was the only player who Dani Lins can trusth. So, her strategic was rigth. Let's see what happen today agaisnt Osasco. But if Dani Lins only set to Sheilla i think Osasco has a big chance to win.

• Yesterday, Jaqueline played like an amateur. She sometimes irritates me. But i like her and i hope she can play better. This season she rarely played a good game. Natalia started the game playing so well, but then she got tired and made a lot of mistakes. I still think that Osasco is the best team but they don't have a coach. Luizomar never say something important to the players.

• Is Juliana Castro Sheila's sister? In one match She has got 29 points. Yesterday Nicole Fawcet got 27 points.

• Luizomar never say something important to the players.

Hahaha, agreed. It's unpleasant to see lots of coachs that the only thing they say is "C'mon Guys!! Let's Play!! We are commiting lots of mistakes!! Lets go C'mon C'mon!!" :down: :lol: