Brazilian League 2010/2011

• How many teams are competitive in Brazilian league? the teams i know about are S.Ossaco,Unilever ..and what about the others?

I think we have 4 great teams and main favorites:

Osasco and Rio that are always favorite.

Volei Futuro is the 3rd team in theory. They have Paula Pequeno, Stacy Sykora, Alisha Glass, Fabiana. They have a good team but untill now they could not show their best.

Pinheiros - Fabiola (setter NT) and Soninha (played in Italy for some years) are the most famous. The others are players from Brazil that dont play in NT. If Ju Costa (OH) does not have so many injury problems she could be in NT, IMO.

In another group we have:
    1- Minas - young team with 2 foreing players. Herrera (Cuba NT) and Fawcett (USA NT). They won a game against Osasco this weekend. It will be hard for them to be in semi but if they keep playing like now they have a good chance. This is my team. This year the final will be in my city so i hope Minas can be there.

2- Sao Bernado (Dani Scott), Praia Clube (Ramirez - ex Cuba NT), Macaé probably will be in playoffs, but i don't think they have a team that can face Osasco, Rio, Pinheiros and Volei Futuro.

• Volei Futuro 1-3 Unilever (15-25, 18-25, 25-15, 16-25)
    Sts: http://www.cbv.com.br/cbv2008/…ga/estatisticas/p253f.pdf

:dance6: :dance6:

Unilever :super: :drink: :dance4:

Damn, I missed the match :( ...but anyway congrats to Unilever :cup: :dance6:

• Congratulations. :)

Paula used a bad serve at this game (i guess) and Stacy smiles to her. :D

pRN7bI6gjAk

That serve.... :call: :down: :sos: ;( :S X( :rolll: :lol: :wall: :read: :hit: :aww:

• Paula really needs to improve her service!!!!! Damm....well she never had a good service, but under the net?....and I guess this is the third time I think I see she doing it, and its not even that she is jumping or trying something different!!!...she should definetly work on that!!!!

In other side, I guess today was the worse game ever for Sheilla!!!!REALLY I never saw her playing that bad!!!! :S But well, it happens, I hope she improve for next matches cause she will be very important, if she play like today we will definelty loose.

Unilever played quite well first two sets, good service, and blocking a lot. But in third set, they just lost it, started making to many mistakes, silly mistakes, like controing the ball, setting,....in other hand Volei Futuro grow a bit, maily over Tandara game in my opinion, she was quite well! FAbiana, like Sheilla didnt play well, maybe she miss being in Unilever..hehehehe well she played here 6 years...and it was her first game against her old team after all.

Fourth set were close most of it, but in the end Juciely made 3 important blocks, and we could manage to open some points and close the match.

But deifnelty...to win Pinheiros and Osasco in next 27 and 29 january....the girls need to improve a lot, specially with silly mistakes!

Juciely was chosen MVP of the match.

• I missed the match :wall: :aww: I hope I can see/downlaod the match somewhere on the internet...about Paula's serve I already made a comment, like you can see :D:D:D Yes, I already was suprised - after seeing the stats - Sheila had only 13 points... :cheesy: But most important is Unilever won :drink: :super:

• I missed the match :wall: :aww: I hope I can see/downlaod the match somewhere on the internet...about Paula's serve I already made a comment, like you can see :D:D:D Yes, I already was suprised - after seeing the stats - Sheila had only 13 points... :cheesy: But most important is Unilever won :drink: :super:

DEfinelty, in one side I was glad to see Unilever dont depends so much on Sheilla....as I was starting to think in beggining of season..hehehehehe

I ahve teh game recorded, I'll try to upload. ;)

• DEfinelty, in one side I was glad to see Unilever dont depends so much on Sheilla....as I was starting to think in beggining of season..hehehehehe

I ahve teh game recorded, I'll try to upload. ;)

Thanks dear :obey: :flower: :flower: I count on you hehehe ;)

• Hi, Joana. If you can upload the match, I'd be grateful too, since it missed the two first sets.

About Sheila, for what I can judge, since I only watched the last two, I think it's beginning to show how tired she gets. I get she's the main player, and all of that, but it's important that Dani has faith in her other attackers too, cause Sheila can't hit all the balls. Today she hit almost 60 balls in 4 sets. That's abnormal. It's a good thing that Dani could use Valeskinha more today, it seems this was her best game in attack, at least it was the one she made more points. I think when Mari comes back (and hopefully Carol Gattaz too), things will run more smoothly. But I think, anyway, that Sheila's mistakes are due to the fact that she's being overloaded. The last couple of years she played in a weaker team (IMO), but she wouldn't make so many mistakes, cause she didn't have to hit so many balls. This is not just Dani's fault, though. I hope Suelle, and especially Regiane, can be consistent enough to make Dani feels like she can trust them. Today I think Regiane was bad at the 3rd set, but she definitely improved in the last set.

• Does Valeskinha Menezes play as MB or OH? and how is she playing?

• Does Valeskinha Menezes play as MB or OH? and how is she playing?

Valeskinha is playing as MB...i think she is doing pretty well. As Joana has said, she is one of the best blockers in brazilian superleague history. Besides, her middle attack is good too, she is very quick

• About Glass: she went to the US to undergo treatment... her recovery will last more 3-4 weeks i think :S

• I saw someone already upload the match Volei Futuro x Unileve,r so I guess my pc was a bit to slow...hehehehehehe

Anyway, since I did, I'll put here the llinks. Just in case...hehehehe

23/01/11 - Volei Futuro x Unilever

Part 1 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6MC4NT9S
    Part 2 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4DMTK91Y
    Part 3 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W5YE8XLI
    Part 4 - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TYURNNGA