Brazilian League 2010/2011

• Oh my God! ;( Poor Stacy ;( ;(

• Brasilian Federation still didnt decide when will happen the game between Volei Futuro and Osasco.

They want Volei Futuro to choose a day between this friday and next tuesday. But Volei Futuro believes they wont have condtitions of game till there.

The problem is that the tv and CBV dont wanna change the day of the final that is going to happen 30 april, so acording to the schedule so the other matches of semifinal happen this game must be tilll next tuesday.

No one knows yet, how is going to be, if Volei Futuro will play with half team, or if they will be able to change for a further day.

• joanamss, any updates on Stacy Sykora? Does she have family or friends in Brazil already? Obrigado.

Well, Im also updating the news about Stacy here - Stacy Sykora in hospital

So if you wanna read more about it.

But the enws I have are good today, yesterday and today she got much better.

So today the doctors decided to decrease her sedation...she is now awaked, concious, and even talked to her doctors!!! ^^ So I guess is good new! Of course she is still in ICU, and under observation and care, but things are going better now I think and hope! ^^

Her sister Keri will arrive tomorrow morning, and also Alisha Glass and Logan Tom are on their way to Brasil to stay with Stacy.

Stacy mom is waitting to have her passport expedit so she can ask the visa to come to Brasil, so soon she will come too.

• Where is Fabiola?She don't play in line up.

Great dig by Fabi. :cheesy: Pinheiros players made some amateur faults.

Poor Suelle.The ball hit her face. :S

Fabíola twisted her ankle during trainnings, so she could not play :S Really miss for Pinheiros, that could not play well today.

In other side Unilever made their part! Once again Suelle in place of Regis during match, and once again she did great game! Im really happy to see Mari coming back!!!! Sheilla did not very well today, made Bernardinho crazy with some mistakes..hehehehehe

But indeed FAbi was the MVP some great defenses, she is definetly a leader in this team. Our block worked very well too, specially with Dani Lins! :)

The gym was not completed full, but there were more then 6000 supporters, witch is nice! ^^

Unilever once again in final!!!!Is our 10th final in 14 seasons playing Superleague, our 7th consecutive final!!!!:)

Before the match Pinheiros players took a banner for Stacy "We from Pinheiros are praying for your recovery. Come back soon, Stacy" After the match libero Fabi took the make from the speaker, she dedicated her MVP award to Stacy and also remind about her, saying everyone is praying so she can recover soon.

• hehehehehe, Bernardinho is like that inside court, but he is really adorable out of it..hehehe

This pic is funny. Fabi was really happy jumping all around, she fall after that, glad she didnt injury or anything..hehehehehe, was just before she was anouced mvp of the match...hehehehe she was in the floor already wehn they anouced. :P

• Yes, it is really great pleasure to watch how Uni was playing last 2 games ;) Good defense, good blocking, good attack - they are playing like a champions.
    Btw where did you get that photo?

• I'd really like to see the teams in the Brazilian League go after more foreign players or at least try to spread the NT members up a little more to make things a little more interesting. Unilever is in the finals for the 7th consecutive year. That's pretty boring for fans, IMO. The top 2 or 3 teams in the league are good but then it's a huge drop off in the level of play. They have foreign players here and there but I think that every team should try to get two to make the league more competitive and exciting.

• Sykora's situation is way better

After the arrival of Sykora's syster and mom, the doctors were able to release some more news about her situation.

She has woken up from coma and her life is not at risk anymore. The doctors also said there are no problems with her ability to move or speak. She is already breathing and eating by herself, she recognized her mom and sister and talked to them. Return to playing volleyball is still uncertain but I am pretty optimistic about the possibility of seeing her on court again. Her team wants to have her for the next season, if she could not play they intend to have her as one of the team's manager.

• SEMIFINAL:

CBV decided that Osasco and Volei Futuro will meet this wednesday for the first game of their serie of Semifinal! The second match will happen saturday.

20/04 (Wednesday) - 17h (22:00h CET): Sollys/Osasco x Volei Futuro (Sportv)

23/04 (Saturday) - 10h (15:00h CET): Volei Futuro x Sollys/Osasco (Rede Globo)