2010 Top Volley International

• Volero - Sopot 3:2 ....

nice serving run at the end from Grbac to get from 10-12 to 14-12 ...

and to see Sliwa still playing .. wow ... she is like 76 years old ... :tzz:

nice game and 3 mistakes in reception and Volero wins

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Leggeri seems to be sick, packed in warm clothes...and I didn't see Krivets around yet...but Popovic is not even bad as MB ;)

Hi Krivets is here but... on the bench ! she's got her (right) knee injured.
    She told me she will be play in a little more than a week

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:

• Popovic does'nt play in this first set (15-11) Futuro
    Perugia is coming back (23-1 8) and Tandara Caixeta makes last point (25-1 8)

Edited once, last by fraggle_r ().

• PERUGIA-DUTCH ALSTARS MATCH 1 http://depositfiles.com/files/p1r9pj5gz
    1 file 587 mb picture not dvd quality recorded from a small screen hope it works
    if link dont work let me know ill try something else :super:

• Popovic does'nt play in this first set (15-11) Futuro
    Perugia is coming back (23-1 8) and Tandara Caixeta makes last point (25-1 8)

25-18, sorry
    13-11 second. Sykora and all the team great in defense ! Perugia still have some points away (16-11).
    Amazing services by A. Glass

• Great point with many defenses and Futuro wins to lead 20-14 !

• Time-out Perugia 20-17

Edited 2 times, last by fraggle_r ().

• Time-out Perugia 20-17

Futuro 3 - 0 (25-20) Tandara Caixeta and Joyce great, Paula and Glass good. Sykora made
    some big defenses but... I wonder about her : she's speaking with someone else during some times-out
    Maybe I'm making a mistake. I will see it tomorrow
    See you :-)

• after three matches on the first day of the tournament ... conclusion is

JUST GIVE THE TROPHY TO VOLEI FUTURO ...

they are by far the best team here .... :cup: :cup: :cup:

• Fair enough, although the picture quality is so bad I can barely tell :lol: At least we have pictures I guess...

Next question... Someone in the background keeps playing a horn in a very strained way every time the All Stars score... Should I take it therefore that Richard is there and not telling us? :cheesy: :rolll:

• Fair enough, although the picture quality is so bad I can barely tell :lol: At least we have pictures I guess...

Next question... Someone in the background keeps playing a horn in a very strained way every time the All Stars score... Should I take it therefore that Richard is there and not telling us? :cheesy: :rolll:

Richard was online a few hours ago...so I think he is not in the gym in Basel (or did he take his laptop with him? :lol: :lol: )

• What a come back for the Sopot, but in 5th set, the Dutch were just better.

Very demanding the calendar like this, Sopot played 10 sets today!!!:S

Congrats Dutch girls!!!Great game! :) :drink:

• Indeed :lol: :lol: :lol: All her teammates were laughing

Point of the day, 3 minutes before midnight: van Tienen's backrow attack :thumbsup: