European League 2011

• I hope in F4 there will be great spectators like in Champions League F4.. I won a ticket from a competition which was organized by VakıfBank :D :lol:

''Sultans'' wait for 7000 supporters :drink:

• I hope in F4 there will be great spectators like in Champions League F4.. I won a ticket from a competition which was organized by VakıfBank :D :lol:

''Sultans'' wait for 7000 supporters :drink:

Congratulations :drink: :D

• Congratulations :drink: :D

Kadir won one for me too,we will watch the F4 together :lol: Thank you kadir :flower:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Esra and Gozde won't be in F4 roster PFF :( Anyway i believe to Guldeniz so much :D If she does her job well in reception and defence and helps a little in attack besides Neslihan,Neriman and Eda we can win EL :D

• Esra and Gozde won't be in F4 roster PFF :( Anyway i believe to Guldeniz so much :D If she does her job well in reception and defence and helps a little in attack besides Neslihan,Neriman and Eda we can win EL :D

Neslihan Neriman Eda and Bahar :thumbsup:

• Neslihan Neriman Eda and Bahar :thumbsup:

No doubt that Bahar has a great shape right now :thumbsup: Well in my opinion Gizem,Bahar and Ozge are ready to F4 also Neriman in attack but Neslihan,Eda and Guldeniz's performances are quite important also Selime :drink:

• No doubt that Bahar has a great shape right now :thumbsup: Well in my opinion Gizem,Bahar and Ozge are ready to F4 also Neriman in attack but Neslihan,Eda and Guldeniz's performances are quite important also Selime :drink:

ohh okay! I do trust our team :drink: It's our turn this year imo! Go Sultans :olympia: :olympia:

• Serbian roster for European League 2011 Final Four:

Setters: Maja Ognjenovic, Ana Antonijevic
    Spikers: Jovana Brakocevic, Sanja Malagurski, Brizitka Molnar, Tijana Malesevic, Ana Lazarevic
    Blockers: Natasa Krsmanovic, Milena Rasic, Nada Ninkovic
    Liberos: Suzana Cebic, Silvija Popovic

Source: odbojka24.rs

• But why is not there Stefana Veljkovic in this roster? Is there a particular reason? ?(

Successo viene prima di Sudore soltanto nel vocabolario.

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European Championships 2011
    Bronze Medal - Prediction Game - Men's European League 2012

• wheres Jelena Nicolic ?

• Turkey NT for European League F4:

Setters: Özge Çemberci Kırdar, Asuman Karakoyun
    OHs: Neriman Özsoy,Güldeniz Önal,Selime İlyasoğlu,Gözde Sonsırma
    OPP: Neslihan Darnel(C), Polen Uslupehlivan
    Middles: Bahar Toksoy, Eda Erdem, Ergül Avcı
    Libero: Gizem Güreşen

Esra Gümüş, Büşra Cansu,Gülden Kayalar and Seda Tokatlıoğlu(She won't play this summer) won't play due to injuries. I don't know anything about Naz Aydemir.

I hope Gözde will be the starting player :obey:

• Godze hasn't serious injury?

• Godze hasn't serious injury?

She recovered and 2 weeks ago she started to real trainings and 1 month ago she started to jump an run but probably Guldeniz and Neriman will start in six.If she is ready to play she might start instead of Guldeniz :lol: