European League 2011

• Finally ! :dance6: Turkey will play in the FIVB World Grand Prix 2012

:drink:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Sweet Turkey ^^ please win today the match for Me, for My Gold Medal in Prediction :D Sweet Bahar, sweet Ozsoy, sweet Darnel, sweet All Players in the Team :D I promise I will never attack the turkish Clubs :lol:
    but.. if not I will open Hell's Gate here :lol:

• Sweet Turkey ^^ please win today the match for Me, for My Gold Medal in Prediction :D Sweet Bahar, sweet Ozsoy, sweet Darnel, sweet All Players in the Team :D I promise I will never attack the turkish Clubs :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rolll: :rolll: :rolll:

• If Barborkova thought Cuban hairstyle would make her play better she was wrong ;)

WTF!?!?

• Yeah, in the time she wasted for her hair she should have done an extra training session :roll:

The level of the match is shockingly bad. Bronze medal matches traditionally aren't highlights, but today both teams make mistakes like 12 year old girls who started playing volleyball 2 weeks ago. Even the so-called stars don't show anything special, only Filipova found her normal level in the end of 2nd set to help her team turning it round.

• Maybe She thinks that hairstyle will good look in Bronze Medal Ceremony. Without stress Girl I think.

• Dear Barborkova, check the calendar more often. Your hair is so outdated and ugly.
    Sincerely.

Yeah, Miss Barborkova...It could sound harsh, but he's absolutely right, listen to him :lol:

Hope Turkish girls will show double effort for your gold medal too :lol: :lol: :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I was about to support for Serbia if Stefana is in the team now, but since she is not... :lol: but Busra is not in the team either xD hard to pick one team to support!

• Thank you thank you ! :thumbsup:

Final match did not start yet but it was nice to see Helena & Brakocevic in Istanbul during the last weekend.

We hope to see them more often in next seasons in Istanbul :)

:drink:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Who will be the most valuable player of final match ? 6

1. Jovana Brakocevic (Serbia) (2) 33%
    2. Other (1) 17%
    3. Neslihan Darnel (Turkey) (3) 50%

Who will be the most valuable player of final match ?

Edited once, last by filedefener ().