Polish NT 2011

• Sebastian's statement after announcing roster for ECh: I'm not disappointed, but angry. But not with coach. I'm angry, becasue I'm out. This is sport, these are the rules. This time it's me. It gives me more motivation to come back on World Cup even stronger.
    Sebastian said that he found out about coach's decision on Sunday morning- (...) Health wasn't decisive in my case. It was all about lack of matches under my belt, opportunity to check myself (...)

Sebastian claims that we worked really well during last week of preparations for ECh and we should advance to semis........

• Sebastian's statement after announcing roster for ECh: I'm not disappointed, but angry. But not with coach. I'm angry, becasue I'm out. This is sport, these are the rules. This time it's me. It gives me more motivation to come back on World Cup even stronger.
    Sebastian said that he found out about coach's decision on Sunday morning- (...) Health wasn't decisive in my case. It was all about lack of matches under my belt, opportunity to check myself (...)

Sebastian claims that we worked really well during last week of preparations for ECh and we should advance to semis........

Quite easy to understand his anger, he came back for some difference but he finally failed.
    If Zagumny and Winiarski return the team on World Cup along with Swiderski and Bartman, the squad is definitely spectacular and superb.

I'm glad that Swiderski still kept such optimistic attitude towards the team and it starts to bring me the hypothesis that Andrea actually was making the final decision during the HWM, the starting line-up would be Ruciak, like the WL final. These guys were hiding their genuine power, Wow, if so, it makes me feel excited :D .

• He should be angry. He has a lot of reasons to be. He didn't get a chance to play, and I will always say that - because in the other way he couldn't show himself.
    I'm angry, too.
    And Seba, please - don't be naive - you won't go on World Cup, if Anastasi doesn't see you in his team NOW.

• He should be angry. He has a lot of reasons to be. He didn't get a chance to play, and I will always say that - because in the other way he couldn't show himself.
    I'm angry, too.
    And Seba, please - don't be naive - you won't go on World Cup, if Anastasi doesn't see you in his team NOW.

I really hope this is the key word...

• I really hope this is the key word...

You think, that something will change in future? In addition - Winiarski want to play in World Cup, so we will have a higher rivalry on OH position.

• These guys were hiding their genuine power, Wow, if so, it makes me feel excited :D .

Oh God, let's hope they were!

You think, that something will change in future? In addition - Winiarski want to play in World Cup, so we will have a higher rivalry on OH position.

I don't give a damn about Winiarski, I want Świder, a perfect NT player. Yes, I know...I act like a little, silly kid :tzz:
    Ok, now seriously.....I don't know...maybe, I have lots of hope in my heart to see Seba in Andrea's team, even this season. Our coach proved that there are no sentiments for him, and if Świder isn't in the team, I really wanna believe that he wasn't ready yet.
    Sebastian said that it gives him even more motivation to come back on World Cup stronger, and if Andrea really cares about current shape of his players, I'm sure he'll take Świder to Japan.....providing that he will really come back stronger.

• Oh God, let's hope they were!

I don't give a damn about Winiarski, I want Świder, a perfect NT player. Yes, I know...I act like a little, silly kid :tzz:
    Ok, now seriously.....I don't know...maybe, I have lots of hope in my heart to see Seba in Andrea's team, even this season. Our coach proved that there are no sentiments for him, and if Świder isn't in the team, I really wanna believe that he wasn't ready yet.
    Sebastian said that it gives him even more motivation to come back on World Cup stronger, and if Andrea really cares about current shape of his players, I'm sure he'll take Świder to Japan.....providing that he will really come back stronger.

Please, don't think, that I have no hope about Sebastian. I really want.
    But I'm ANGRY like never before when I see, that Anastasi more prefer to has Klos in bench than Swiderski. And for me it's like blow on the cheek.
    When Swiderski < Klos... How I can have any hope for my favourite polish player? ;( :mad:

• Please, don't think, that I have no hope about Sebastian. I really want.
    But I'm ANGRY like never before when I see, that Anastasi more prefer to has Klos in bench than Swiderski. And for me it's like blow on the cheek.
    When Swiderski < Klos... How I can have any hope for my favourite polish player? ;( :mad:

No, I've never thought you don't have any hope for Sebastian! :) This season since Wagner's Memorial drives me totally insane!
    I really wish our guys all the best, doesn't matter how our squad looks like. They need a lot of support from us, especially now, when they face some problems. I just want them to fight. As long as they fight, they're my winners...anyway I'm rambling again and I seriously don't know what to say...everything is so confusing lately...
    Please guys, FIGHT. That's all I ask for....oh and I just hope Sebastian's words are true...I mean...I really hope our shape improved within those last weeks...I take you at your word, Sebastian.

• Batrman and Świderski have struggeld with very severe injuries. But the NT was the most important for them. Even if not fit in 100% - they wanted to play in ECH. And Wlazły, Zagumny, Pliński. They should feel ashamed with Bartman's and Świderski's attitude...
    I'm worried about Polish team at ECh. I don't think we are strong. But what can I do - just keep my fingers crossed and hope for a good result.

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• Over the last two days I was completely devastated. Świder and Zibi... I'm very sorry for them. I hope that their anger help them to fight even harder for return to NT as soon as it is possible. Actually, I have no doubt about it. They're both such fighters.
    I can imagine Zibi when he heard he won't go on ECh. It must be terrible. As well as for Sebastian. Two real men who put all hearts for NT.

Now I will pray for Jarosz to wake up and for Kłos to not even appear on the court.

And I don't care about the result. I just want them to fight.

I wouldn't be so sure about it. After ECh Andrea can do some changes in NT if he isn't happy with some player's work on this tournament. I'm more than sure that sooner or later Zibi will be back on NT 'cause from the beginning Andrea count on him. About Sebastian... Well, as I said he is a fighter and as he said he has a bigger motivation now to fight so I wouldn't be so surprised seeing him back in NT soon ;) Of course, now Winiarski is also willing to help in NT so competition is growing. But Świderski with his anger and motivation will be strong competitor.

Batrman and Świderski have struggeld with very severe injuries. But the NT was the most important for them. Even if not fit in 100% - they wanted to play in ECH. And Wlazły, Zagumny, Pliński. They should feel ashamed with Bartman's and Świderski's attitude...
    I'm worried about Polish team at ECh. I don't think we are strong. But what can I do - just keep my fingers crossed and hope for a good result.

I have never thought about Pliński as a vacationer. The biggest vacationers in NT are without questions Wlazły and Zagumny. As I know Pliński had a serious injury. I have always trusted that if he doesn't play is not because he doesn't want to but because he just can't. And I still trust in him. He is cool guy. So IMO he has nothing to be ashamed of. But it's just my opninion. I like Daniel so I felt the need to defend him :P

• I have never thought about Pliński as a vacationer. The biggest vacationers in NT are without questions Wlazły and Zagumny. As I know Pliński had a serious injury. I have always trusted that if he doesn't play is not because he doesn't want to but because he just can't. And I still trust in him. He is cool guy. So IMO he has nothing to be ashamed of. But it's just my opninion. I like Daniel so I felt the need to defend him :P

Yes, you are right. I shouldn't have mentioned Pliński. Point for you :)

The most important 3:
    POLAND-SZCZECIN-VOLLEYBALL

5th place - Prediction Game - World League 2011 :D

• I wouldn't be so sure about it. After ECh Andrea can do some changes in NT if he isn't happy with some player's work on this tournament. I'm more than sure that sooner or later Zibi will be back on NT 'cause from the beginning Andrea count on him. About Sebastian... Well, as I said he is a fighter and as he said he has a bigger motivation now to fight so I wouldn't be so surprised seeing him back in NT soon ;) Of course, now Winiarski is also willing to help in NT so competition is growing. But Świderski with his anger and motivation will be strong competitor.

Soooo naive... I guess, that he fought earlier, and so what?
    I'm not angry now like yesterday, or few days ago, but I still don't understand... Anastasi said before World League, that he wait for Sebastian, and now I see, that he lied.
    Well... I'm gonna stop.

• The coach maybe decided that Swiderski is not in optimal shape, maybe he didn't want to risk his health :whistle:

• The coach maybe decided that Swiderski is not in optimal shape, maybe he didn't want to risk his health :whistle:

Yeah, maybe... Sorry, I can't say anything about Sebastian's shape, because I haven't seen him playing in this 'friendly' matches.

• Soooo naive... I guess, that he fought earlier, and so what?
    I'm not angry now like yesterday, or few days ago, but I still don't understand... Anastasi said before World League, that he wait for Sebastian, and now I see, that he lied.
    Well... I'm gonna stop.

I guess those are a little bit too harsh words...as I said earlier, there are no sentiments for our coach, but if Andrea really cares about current shape of his players, I'm sure he'll take Świder on World Cup, but as I said- providing that Seba will really come back stronger.
    Give him a chance. He already achieved something really great with most of our bench players, soon we'll find out what he's able to achieve with our best players.

• It's not like that I don't believe in these Anastasi's conceptions. He can't play with most of the best polish players and he try to do something with these weaker guys.
    But I really hoped, that Andrea will give some chances for Seba(how many times I said this sentence? I mean "some chances for Seba" :D ). I'm sad, because I haven't seen him on court - I'm not talking about making a serve. But about longer play.
    I wouldn't be so angry, if Seba show himself in just one match, in Memorial or matches with France.
    What a mess :(