Transfer news 2011/12 ONLY ! Please make sure to post informations for the next season in the proper topic!

• French international MB Jean-Stéphane Tolar (Tours) to Lennik .

Armel, can you tell me something about Tolar ? Is he a good player for Lennik, good enough to carry his team through this year's Champions League?

• He has some experience, including playing this season's IECL with Tours and being part of 2009 ECH silver medal team.
    Unfortunately, he suffered a few injuries this season and has not been able to show the best him all the time.

About his qualities, he has a great float serve (look at Belgorod vs Tours starting at 1:31 , Belgorod leading 17-12 in 3rd set). He is not that tall for a MB neither is the highest jumping player ever, but has very long arms, so he's OK at blocking (even if he hasn't been that good this season). And he's also a great spiker pretty efficient with powerful long spikes on high balls, or quick crash on fastest sets.

About his spirit, he showed with Tourcoing that he was a relentless fighter, sometimes being one of the few member of the team to fight all the game. (Tours has not really been in this situation this season). So you can say he will bring fighting spirit as well as high level experience to Lennik. I don't know if he's going to be great at sharing it since he's never been in a position of being a leader before, but he definitely could be useful to the team.

• French international MB Gérald Hardy-Dessources (Cannes) to Andreoli Latina .

• Cristian Imhoff (Tarragona) to Roeselare: together with Tuerlinckx, he will compete for the opposite role.
    Anybody ever seen him play?

• Daniel Castellani stays in Fenerbahce next season..

Luciano de Cecco very close to Fenerbahce.. who is he ?

Ivan Miljkovic wants to go to Rome but i think probably Ivan and Marshall stays in Fenerbahce next season :win:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Ivan Miljkovic wants to go to Rome but i think probably Ivan and Marshall stays in Fenerbahce next season :win:

de Cecco in Fenerbahce? How? He signed a contract with Monza.

U really don't know who is De Cecco :what: no way he is close to Fener because he already signed contract with Monza Brianza in Italy. Marshall also renewed his contract with Fener

Come on, he's one of the most talented young setters in the world :roll: What? Fenerbahce? Lol there are so many fake informations around...I've already read about Skra, Trento, now Fene. This guy has already signed contract with Monza, I'm telling you :lol:
    I've read an interview with him and he said that he chose Monza, 'cause it provides him a good level and he has some friends here like Gavotto and Forni.

• Somebody know where will play Y. Bazin in next season?

Yeah, I'd like to know it as well :D 'Cause I've read so many informations...and actually I'm totally lost :D I've read something about Cuneo and even PlusLiga, but I'm not sure about that.

• Yeah, I'd like to know it as well :D 'Cause I've read so many informations...and actually I'm totally lost :D I've read something about Cuneo and even PlusLiga, but I'm not sure about that.

PlusLiga, yeah... In your JW ;-)
    Rumors say things like this, so it could be true. Ooo, that will be great, great, great.

• PlusLiga, yeah... In your JW ;-)
    Rumors say things like this, so it could be true. Ooo, that will be great, great, great.

Those were just speculations ;) Oh come on, I'm not that demanding :D Lloy Ball would be enough... :rolll:

• Those were just speculations ;) Oh come on, I'm not that demanding :D Lloy Ball would be enough... :rolll:

Ooo... I just read, that Brian Thornton will play in one of polish clubs from PlusLiga.
    Look: http://www.plusliga.pl/news/id…lusLigi_w_Lidze_swiatowej

But I don't believe in this, beacuse the author of this article said once, that Dante will play in Skra, so... :lol:

• Thorton is under contract with Chaumont ...