The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Villa next year wont be so competitive as was this season. Without Cardullo, maybe Aguero, Hodge, Anzanello, Calloni (replaced by Guiggi), Rondon, Bosetti... Comfirmed only Berg (and she is the second setter I like the best after Lo Bianco) and Cruz. I hope will arrive good news for the other players

I've heard that they want Del Core and Sarah Pavan.

• Arcangeli in Modena for only 24 hours....she is pregnant 8| :lol:

• OMG :lol: Poor Modena :lol: Chiara had to know the possibility to be pregnant.Did she sign a contract with club? :lol:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Arcangeli in Modena for only 24 hours....she is pregnant 8| :lol:

Yesterday I had the foreboding that one player will be peregnant XD It's amazing ahahah

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Auguri a Chiara...

Eh si, tanti auguri =) Dai dai che sono due gemelli ahahah

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• Sarah Pavan to Villa...interesting :win: I'm curious if she has the capacities for a team like Villa :teach:

Still no news about Manon Flier ??

• Manon Flier maybe will play in Modena or in the east europe

• I wish Atom-libero a lof of success in next season :lol: :lol: :lol:

If Muszyna can transfer two good substitutes for Bednarek and Jagielo, they will have a good chance for the championship again..

But since Muszyna didn't so far, Atom has the best chances at the moment, because - though reception will be weak - they transferred a great setter (Glass) and two great atackers ofcourse (Hodge, Kozuch) :teach:

• Hahaha..

Ozsoy, Kozuch, Hodge...we will see how powerful this team is! but What about reception? :lol:

Maj will be running all the time...Good luck, Paulina :whistle:

• It's almost certain, that on Jagielo place will playe Werblinska. Polish fans of Muszyna say, that a new middle blocker will be Ingrid Visser.

• GRat news for Chiara, but not so great for Modena, though tehre are still a lot of good liberos in marcket.

Anyone knows if Paola Croce still playing? She missed last season after leaving Cannes, and never heard anymore :(

• It's almost certain, that on Jagielo place will playe Werblinska. Polish fans of Muszyna say, that a new middle blocker will be Ingrid Visse

Rumors are 'just' rumors ;) I hope it will become true, because Werblinska and Visser are great players, but we need official statements :)

• It's almost certain, that on Jagielo place will playe Werblinska. Polish fans of Muszyna say, that a new middle blocker will be Ingrid Visser.

Muszyna should focus on transfering OH and OPP. They already have two good MBs, Gajgal and Wensink, the third doesn't have to be an european class player. Waste of money.

Werblińska would be a great choice, worth all money. To be honest I also believed they would take some new OPP,

• If that comes true, It would be very interesting. 3 dutch players in one team (Wensink, Stam and Visser) :thumbup:

but what they need for now is obviously a better OPP than Kaczocr :lol: :lol:

• Rumors are 'just' rumors ;) I hope it will become true, because Werblinska and Visser are great players, but we need official statements :)

Yes, you are right, but how much we have to wait? The only thing they did was announce, that Kaczor, Gajgal, Zenik and both of Dutch girl will stay. And that's it.

Oh gash, I hate it.