The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Villa earns so much with Bosetti..she's an all-around player:she does everything very well!!!!!!hope her the best and that she can win again italian league with Villa,even if i think it's hard with Abbondanza as coach :down:

• I guess Villa will keep investing money for the team. If I'm not wrong, they already have Anzanello,Cruz and Berg and they signed Guiggi and Bosetti. Now all they need a libero (Cardullo left for RC Cannes) and an opposite (seems like Tai is leaving too). I liked this squad. I wish Cardullo hadn't left.

• Sad :(

But I wish them luck, they are gerat girls and deserve it.

of course, you're right.
    But Saccomani isn't good choice for reception instead of Lucia, unfortunetely Laura's reception is ... :white: and her attack isn't so strong also

• of course, you're right.
    But Saccomani isn't good choice for reception instead of Lucia, unfortunetely Laura's reception is ... :white: and her attack isn't so strong also

Agree...well, lets wait to see what Bergamo will do...I guess they are waitting to see if they will stay in Bergamo or move to Montichiari...:S

• Agree...well, lets wait to see what Bergamo will do...I guess they are waitting to see if they will stay in Bergamo or move to Montichiari...:S

what exactly is going on with this Montichiari ?

• what exactly is going on with this Montichiari ?

The team Foppapedretti ahs this proposal to change the city of Bergamo to play in Montichiari. Looks like is quite close to this to happen. Cause the gym in Bergamo is not good, and the city dont offer anything to the club, while gym in Montichiari has space for 6000 people, and the city is open to give everything to Foppapedretti, they would not have to pay to play in their gym, they would arrange the appartments to the players, and even find new sponsors to the team. So Foppa's president is deciding if they will stay in Bergamo (the city promices to build a new gym, but that promice needs to be more then a promice!!!), or if they move to Montichiari.

For the club I understand would be better to move there, but Im sad for Foppa supporters, that are so close to the team. :s They would have to make a small trip to see each game of foppa....so....I dont know how this will be...for now just rumors, nothing oficial.

• The team Foppapedretti ahs this proposal to change the city of Bergamo to play in Montichiari. Looks like is quite close to this to happen. Cause the gym in Bergamo is not good, and the city dont offer anything to the club, while gym in Montichiari has space for 6000 people, and the city is open to give everything to Foppapedretti, they would not have to pay to play in their gym, they would arrange the appartments to the playres, and even find new sponsors to the team. So Foppa's president is deciding if they will stay in Bergamo (the city promices to build a new gym, but that promices needs to be more then a promice!!!), or if they move to Montichiari.

For the club I understand would be better to move there, but Im sad for Foppa supporters, that are so close to the team. :s They would have to make a small trip to see each game of foppa....so....I dont know how this will be...for now just rumors, nothing oficial.

thanks, I understand it now :flower:
    It sounds great, I mean, the conditions in Montichiari and it will be really helpful for the team.
    But Foppa was always in Bergamo ;(

• of course, you're right.

Who cares what her reception and attack is when shes the hottest volleyball player in the world :thumbsup:

• Aurea Cruz retwitted a italian journalist that wrote like this in his twitter

"#volleyball Villa 2011-12 @AZCRUZ @Napela @anza1 Guiggi, Pavan, Lucia Bosetti, libero Carocci. Great team"

@AZCRUZ - Aurea Cruz
    @Napela - Berg
    @anza1 - Anzanello

I dont know if that means something, but looks like....

• :white:

What's going on?

I really don't understand Leo.. Foppa fans wants her to stay but she wants to leave from Italy Why ? ? ?

I think if Leo come to play in Turkey, it will be the wrong choice for her..She will regret when she comes here :hit: :teach:

Modena was a very strong team but if Manon goes there Modena will be more strong team of course..

Ortolani - Saccomani >> interesting swaps ?(

Lucia Bosetti ? ? ? I don't understand what they are doing :mad:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Aslı Türker from Emlak TOKI to Galatasaray

Source: voleybolunsesi

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I think if Leo leaves, its only cause of the money.....Bergamo dont have a big budged, and definetly the money proposal from any team in Russia or Turkey is much better....

• 6 teams! 2 from Europe! Drawing of lots is 26 June!

They will probably make the drawing without the Soulth American team defined yet, cause here there are no news of any Soulth American club tournament so far!!!! :wall:

And for now would be impossible for Unilever to play one, almost all players are involved in some kind of NT! :S

Sheilla, Mari, Natalia, Fabi, Juciely and Ju Nogueira are in NT A; Valeskinha and Regiane are in Militar Team. Only training in club Fernanda Venturini, Roberta, Amanda, Carol and Ju Perdigão I think...