The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Damn, I can't see it

She just said that she decided to chose Turkey because nowadays there's the best volleyball. She played many times against Turkey and she think they're great team. And she also said that she like Naz and she's the future of Turkey :)

• She just said that she decided to chose Turkey because nowadays there's the best volleyball. She played many times against Turkey and she think they're great team. And she also said that she like Naz and she's the future of Turkey :)

And she added that ''I am so happy that i will play together with Turkish Star Deniz Cetinsarac at the same club '' End of the video you can see Deniz :rolll:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• haha, thats cool but i thinkt it will be more interesting between deniz and calderon !!! just think about this situation: leo is setting to deniz 3 times in a row and she cannot kill the ball! the coach is taking time out and calderon shouts at deniz !! after the match we see how she is trying to hit deniz !!! aaah its a deja-vu when she had problems with santos some years ago ^^

• After create an account on a turkish website, I finally see this video, I have register it whit my mobile and I have put in on youtube XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07Tc5QR0F-8

I spent a lot of time doing the accont XD Turk is too strange XD

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• I think Galatasaray MP will not have any problems in corner attacks.There is nothing to say about Calderon's attack and Seray Altay and Selime Ilyasoglu are really talented young spikers.Seray is very quick left handed opposite,she will play very well with Leo's quick sets and she can recieve well if neccessary ( Probably she will because of Calderon :lol: ) and Selime is the most talented turkish spiker definitly she has a great technic and jump ability but her reception is not so stable every single match.Eczacibasi VitrA,Vakifbank GSTT and Fenerbahce Acibadem will have hard moments against Galatasaray MP this season i guess.The fact is only MB position i guess.The had to be quick to buy a local MB in team,now most of good MB have a team.Nesve Buyukbayram (NT Member-21y) will probably come back to Eczacibasi (She was playing rent in Yesilyurt) The only option is Kübra Akman from Nilufer Bel.(Youth NT-17y-197cm).

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• alright. it is sure that Leo in Turkey. What about the rumour about Del core and Gioli? Are they seriously going to Russia? X(

• Scavollini Pesaro made it oficial today. They signed with Serena Ortolani for 2 seasons.

Urbino anouced that Francesca Gentili, class 1990, will be their third MB.

And another thing oficial is, Sirio Perugia wont play A1 next season!!!!! The lega site writes they could not collect the 200.000 euros they demand to garantee the team will be able to keep with their obligations during all season, so Perugia didnt sign to participate next season A1.

Also Castellana Grotte wont participate. So rumors Piacenza (that fall for A2 last season) willget one of this places, and the other itwill be fuild by other team from A2.

• We need more money

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

• will sirio perugia play in the secon leauge now ?

No, the society, like castellana doesn't exist anymore

• haha, thats cool but i thinkt it will be more interesting between deniz and calderon !!! just think about this situation: leo is setting to deniz 3 times in a row and she cannot kill the ball! the coach is taking time out and calderon shouts at deniz !! after the match we see how she is trying to hit deniz !!! aaah its a deja-vu when she had problems with santos some years ago ^^

I swear to God, you guys talk about this Deniz person so much, that I'm dying of curiosity to see her playing. Can't someone put together a video of her, something like her "best" moments? :lol:

By the way, totally pictured the Calderon moment in my head!

• Conegliano wants to sign with bulgarian Emiliya Nikolova.

Nikolova is a player of Conegliano since last year,but she goes to loan to romanian team

• after the match we see how she is trying to hit deniz !!! aaah its a deja-vu when she had problems with santos some years ago ^^

I guess it was Ramirez not Santos.

• I guess it was Ramirez not Santos.

this season gonna be on fire in turkey ! the movie is called "dancing in Turkey"" with actors/ actress: guidetti, nesic, ze roberto, calderon, mirka, deniz, twins özge/gözde, neslihan, polyak !!!! hahahaha did i miss someone ???

• this season gonna be on fire in turkey ! the movie is called "dancing in Turkey"" with actors/ actress: guidetti, nesic, ze roberto, calderon, mirka, deniz, twins özge/gözde, neslihan, polyak !!!! hahahaha did i miss someone ???

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: interesting subject. Mr.Guidetti vs someone emotional would be funny (joking of course :roll: )

• I swear to God, you guys talk about this Deniz person so much, that I'm dying of curiosity to see her playing. Can't someone put together a video of her, something like her "best" moments? :lol:

By the way, totally pictured the Calderon moment in my head!

I couldn't find any video but stats can help a bit I think :) look her attack %s :P
    http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/A1.pdf
    http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fikstur/pdf/REPORTTT1.pdf
    http://www.voleybol.org.tr/fik…04_.11_GS_X_FB_RAPOR_.pdf
    :dance4: