The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• First She must change sex to play in ISKRA :D
    I think Teodosic won't be happy about that :lol:

:aww: :aww: :aww:

You are right, Bartek...I meant Zarechie Odintsovo :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Montano may not come anymore to Urbino and the OPP maybe will be Djerisilo..

• Wow! So may great news for the Azeri Superleague!!!

Angelo Verchesi from Scavolini (ex) will coach BAKI Baku !!!

Congratulations, but it is not good for me and pesaro supporters ... :whistling:

• Maja Poljak and Senna Usic came to Istanbul and talked with Eczacibasi's president Faruk Eczacıbaşı after they visited famous Shopping Center Kanyon.They also weared Eczaci's uniforms.Senna looks so beautiful :heart:

Photos in link >>> http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=10214&topic=2

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Maja Poljak and Senna Usic came to Istanbul and talked with Eczacibasi's president Faruk Eczacıbaşı after they visited famous Shopping Center Kanyon.They also weared Eczaci's uniforms.Senna looks so beautiful :heart:

Photos in link >>> http://www.voleybolunsesi.com/…p?cid=08&id=10214&topic=2

oh my God ! :D they both look great ! :super:

• I haven't followed this thread for a while so probably I missed, but where's Paolini? She left Novara?

• witch player will play for BAKI Ilgar, do you know already?

They are gonna build a team quite strong! İ think they üill have a very strong squad!

Azeri league gets more and more power! Nice to see so many grande volei people in Azerbaijan ) Will wait all of you in our BAku for the Final Four! Lets gather and make an unforgettable İnside Volley Night together!

• Izabela Kozon will play in Volley Koniz.
    Brazilians in Baki? Fofao, Coimbra? Who hasn't still the Club?

• Marco Motta in Nilufer Belediyesi next season :dance6: :super: Kubra Akman,Polen Uslupehlivan and Elif Onur will improve a lot.Now waiting really good foreign transfers :drink:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup: