The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Kazan has Sheshenina as setter.

I suppose that's Kazan's biggest problem :lol: :lol: Ulyakina is not a great setter, but Sheshenina... Let's see what will happen.

• Kazan has Sheshenina as setter.

Really? Wow it's great for them! ;) I only read the news on the Wikipedia so my information aren't so good ;) :read: :obey:

• Rumor- one of the foreign MB from Eczacibasi will play in Kazan, probably it will be Bown.

i would prefer if kazan took usic from eczacibasi :lol:

• My thoughts exactly.

kazan with uliyakina and choukanova demolished dinamo moscow last season, and sheshenina is far betther than them... i think that kazan´s biggest problem right now is that they dont have a good OH , except for larson.... makno´s attack is too weak

• sheshenina is far betther than them...

I think They three are the same level players. I like Startseva, because She is extremely good for a Russian setter, She is even taller.

• Valeria Caracuta da Castellana a Busto

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• Good Luck Anton in Russia :heart:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Jaqueline reniewed with Osasco, and will play once again for Sollys next season.

About Hooker the dirigent said: "With Hooker things are going in good direction. The thing is that negotiating with foreigners take a little but more time, come demandings, contacts with middle people. Now, it is just missing the signature. Anyway, she will only integrate the group after the competitions with US NT."

• What happened to Bednarek-Kasza?I think she haven't transferred by any team yet.

StarNight Old Junior? I think Young Senior sounds better :lol:
    Rumor- one of the foreign MB from Eczacibasi will play in Kazan, probably it will be Bown.

I think StarNight tried to say former Junior NT player.She was in the squad that exists Polen,Naz,Büşra,Neşve and Asuman and playing as OH.She wasn't the most effective one but she was very useful as OH.And her walking style reminds me Neriman :lol:

• Molnar and Ognenovic will probably play in Russia next season...

• Molnar and Ognenovic will probably play in Russia next season...

So that means Teodosic will leave Hellas Basketball League ??

• So that means Teodosic will leave Hellas Basketball League ??

Teodosic will play in CSKA Moscow for the next three years...

• Teodosic will play in CSKA Moscow for the next three years...

Ok...so probably Ognjenovic will play for Dinamo Moscow or Zarechie Odintsovo :D :P