The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• yes, I think it's a mistake because BKS roster is completed

Bielsko, Bialystok, simply similar name :)

• haha almost :lol:
    at Bielsko's site there's no any info about Kovalenko so it must be a mistake ;)
    here's full roster: http://siatkowka.bks.bielsko.pl/pl/sklad/

Kovalenko is for sure in Bialystok, I just didnt know, maybe Bielsko just bought her from AZS or what...on that site probably mistaken the names of the club :)

• Kovalenko is for sure in Bialystok, I just didnt know, maybe Bielsko just bought her from AZS or what...on that site probably mistaken the names of the club :)

exactly, voleybolmagazin made a mistake probably, no, for sure it's a mistake :D

• exactly, voleybolmagazin made a mistake probably, no, for sure it's a mistake :D

hehe they made mistake and are very "quick" - Kovalenko is in AZS already from about 20th August :D

• What the distinction for Karpol's VolleySchoolGirl ^^
    Congrats Maria ^^
    Hm. In that case main MB's will be Filipova and Mariuhnich.

• Polina Stoyneva (1,92m, Bulgarian, OPP, 22) will play in ASPTT Mulhouse this season
    It is official.
    She played in Baki VC, and, if I remember correctly, American Regan Hood (1,88m, USA, OPP)
    will play in Baki VC :-))

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Who will in that season in RC Cannes at least play?
    I don't remember spectacular transfers, only Cardullo but She is only L, so I think it will be the worst season in history for the Club.

• Nooooo ! :aww: :thumbdown:

Isn't she girlfriend of Serbian basket-ball player Milos Teodosic, who will play in CSKA Moskow ? So, could she signe there ?

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:

• Who will in that season in RC Cannes at least play?
    I don't remember spectacular transfers, only Cardullo but She is only L, so I think it will be the worst season in history for the Club.

IN : Tetyana Kozlova (1,85m, Ukrainia, OPPe, Khimik Yuzhny Odessa, 27) ; Sophie Péron (1,71m, France, Llibero, Calais, 22)
    + Paola Cardullo (1,62m, Italia, Libero, 29)
    [font=&quot]
    Yes, no spectular transfers... and Cardullo will really not enjoy in the french championship. Just have 4 big games and 6 in C.L I can't understand [/font]

• Isn't she girlfriend of Serbian basket-ball player Milos Teodosic, who will play in CSKA Moskow ? So, could she signe there ?

I know that Teodosic will play for CSKA but Maja ? I don't think she signed contract there with a team

btw I hate Teodosic as the likes of basketball and i think he hates us :lol: even you can see it on sunday :box: Anyway... :offtopic:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• I know that Teodosic will play for CSKA but Maja ? I don't think she signed contract there with a team

btw I hate Teodosic as the likes of basketball and i think he hates us :lol: even you can see it on sunday :box: Anyway... :offtopic:

noo, Milos is a nice guy! ;) I dont know, but I dont think Maja will stay without playing one season before Olympic Games.

• I know that Teodosic will play for CSKA but Maja ? I don't think she signed contract there with a team

Maybe she'll sign with Zarechie :rolll:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• noo, Milos is a nice guy! ;) I dont know, but I dont think Maja will stay without playing one season before Olympic Games.

Anyway :) Agree. i want to see her playing in Italy :teach:

Maybe she'll sign with Zarechie :rolll:

haha :lol: poor Maja ;(

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• Milos is too ambitious and sometimes he loses his control in court and doing really meanless faults thats why most fans don't like him but only in game (Like me :lol: ) Maja should teach her how to keep himself cold in game :D

By the way Sokolova will stay in Fenerbahce.Today it was Fenerbahce's player Yagmur's birthday and Sokolova was in celebration party :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Milos is too ambitious and sometimes he loses his control in court and doing really meanless faults thats why most fans don't like him but only in game (Like me :lol: ) Maja should teach her how to keep himself cold in game :D

By the way Sokolova will stay in Fenerbahce.Today it was Fenerbahce's player Yagmur's birthday and Sokolova was in celebration party :win:

Liuba looks sweet :D