The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Anne Matthes will play for Dresdner SC next season.Previous season she was in Master Group Matera (A2)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Megumi Kurihara is in Dinamo Kazan for 1 year.

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. (Oscar Wilde).

• I read that Hooker will only present herself to Osasco in January! :S But I dont know why....

I think if the USA qualifies for the Olympics at the World Cup then she'll join earlier. However, if they don't get a ticket there they'll have to play at the NORCECA Continental Qualification tournament which runs from Dec. 10-18, 2011. In that case, joining Osasco in January seems completely reasonable.

• You are wrong, Sokolova is going to Azerrail, not to EZC!

Source ^^ ? If she really decides to leave from Fener Eczacı won't let her go anywhere.It's her former club and Eczacıbaşı can pay higher than any club now but probably she won't leave Fenerbahce ;)

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• According to voleybolunsesi, Miki Sasaki will play for Çerkezköy, Turkey next season

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• According to voleybolunsesi, Miki Sasaki will play for Çerkezköy, Turkey next season

Oh Miki Sasaki...I remember she in the 2003 WGP in my city in Italy xD

• Paulina Gajewska from VK Baku to Muszynianka...so Muszyna now has 14 girls in roster

• Ivana Bramborova (SVK) in Pavia

• Any news about Maja Ognjenović ? Where will play Maja next season :?: :?: :?:

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• According to voleybolx Paulina Gajewska joins Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna and Mariya Beloborodova in Dinamo Kazan.

• According to voleybolx Paulina Gajewska joins Bank BPS Muszynianka Fakro Muszyna and Mariya Beloborodova in Dinamo Kazan.

about Gajewska, it's true ;)

According to lsk.net.pl Megumi Kurihara in Dinamo Kazan

• Elena Kovalenko in Bielsko - Biała
    http://voleybolmagazin.com/haber.php?h=3437

? Kovalenko plays in Bialystok or not? :what: