The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Unfortunately, the second OH will be Świeniewicz... ;( I think she is too old to play on the high level and she isn't good OH :read:

• any news about Werblinska?
    all I heard about her was She may leave Biala-Bielsko :down:

I heard that she will play in Muszyna, but this is not official

• any news about Werblinska?
    all I heard about her was She may leave Biala-Bielsko :down:

President od the BKS Bielsko-Biala club said that they offered her more money but she refused.

• Thank you.
    It looks like She way prefers to stay in her country :white: It would be damn good If she comes to Italy or Turkey oneday though.

• Thank you.
    It looks like She way prefers to stay in her country :white: It would be damn good If she comes to Italy or Turkey oneday though.

that would be great if she will play in Italy or Turkey, maybe Italy first. I hope she will do it :thumbsup:

• that would be great if she will play in Italy or Turkey, maybe Italy first. I hope she will do it :thumbsup:

Yes, Hopefully she will come to Pesaro :lol: :lol:
    to be honest, It is extremely interesting to see her on the court. She is only 1,78cm but jumps high, hits the ball strong, serves so well and never gives up even If her team is being crushed.
    Go Ania :drink:
    In addition, She is so pretty :lol:

• Unfortunately, the second OH will be Świeniewicz... ;( I think she is too old to play on the high level and she isn't good OH :read:

As is written here: http://www.sport.pl/sport-troj…_Atomie_Trefl_Sopot_.html Dorota Świeniewicz will probably not play anymore, at least not in Atom. So maybe they want Kozuch to play as OH? They wrote she was a "universal" player, so that could mean she would play as OH and Ozsoy OPP? :sos: I don't know who receives worse :rolll:

• I see Burak has become Atom Trefl Sopot fan all of a sudden :D :D :D

Strange things happen at our forum :lol: :lol:

• As far as I know Dorota Swieniewicz will continue her career in Atom, but will play only in Champions League and will support younger OHs like Sieczka and Nuszel . Kozuch can play as OH, I think Atom will sign with another class OH.

• Olga Fateeva in Dinamo Krasnodar. She signed contract for two years

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I think Maggie Kozuch will be Opposite and Neri Özsoy will be Outside Hitter. Maybe they can get a good receiver next to Neri. But Kozuch shouldn't play as OH. She is horrible in this position but as a OPP she is pretty good. Neri-Maggie-Anna Baranska, it would be great for Atom.

• If she stays it means Atom is not going to transfer any other highest level OH?

I mean… it’s good if she’s there to help younger players, but still... with Ozsoy (and Kożuch if she comes) Atom needs much better reception than they had this season. Leaving Świeniewicz for CL will not solve any problems. It would be great if they changed her at least for Werblińska (though she also had big probelms with reception after injury).