The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Rabita wants to build a team like- Mammadova- Osmokrovic- Gamova... And very good bench like Starovic, etc...

and who gonna receive there??? Mammadova is not player who can receive ball, she can be help but not like this year where she needs to receive 50 balls per match.

• and who gonna receive there??? Mammadova is not player who can receive ball, she can be help but not like this year where she needs to receive 50 balls per match.

The player like Osmokrovic, libero and Mammadova will receive as in the other teams. And diogonal player no matter who will play classic role. So, I dont see any problem.
    And let`s not forget Rabita played final with Mammadova`s reception and she used to receive the most balls. With one more very good receiver it would be easy for Mamamdova and the rest of the team either! SO I think we need to have a player like Picci, Osmokrovic, Costagrande, Jacqueline, Saori....

• Osmokrovic wants to retire her volleyball career in Novara and it's her last years in volleyball probably she will turn to Asystel after leave FBA

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• I think the same... But I wish her to come in Azerbaijan.. She is amazing player ;)

Yes it would be nice to Rabita to play with Osmokrovic actually she doesn't need to attack so much because of Mammadova and the new opposite (I am waiting a good one 8) )

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Me too ;))) Want that to be Grun or Sheila ;)

Did I miss something, Grun played last match in indoor volleyball 2 years ago and you want her in team who has goal to win Champions league next year? Good luck that you don't have any influence in Rabita :-)

• Did I miss something, Grun played last match in indoor volleyball 2 years ago and you want her in team who has goal to win Champions league next year? Good luck that you don't have any influence in Rabita :-)

Of course you are right... I know that it is impossible her coimng as the Sheila`s coming... I think Grun does not want to come back to indoor volleyball. But even if she comes back I dont think she will have any problems. Beach volley even improves you more...
    And about Sheila- if you wanna transfer here you have to do the same about Mari... And I doubt that Rabita needs Mari... She is an amazing player,but reception is not better ;(

• Ilgar is unstoppable :lol: :super:

Azerbaijan teams will transfer all the players again.. Nati,Sheilla,Mari,Gamova, Lo Bianco etc.

Come on !

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• You never know ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hope it will come true...

I don't think top level players will go to Azerbaijan..Especially Sheilla,Gamova,Lo Bianco etc..

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

• its not important who you transfer, its more important that they play as a team, the past always showed us, that clubs playing as a team won the cups and not vice versa. but im very excited yabout the transfer season !!!!

• Rabita just needs to improve the reception line, so if they get one of: Piccinini, Jaqueline, Saori, Werblinska, Tom, Osmokrovic or Costagrande it should be much better. If they could also get libero like Cardullo, Merlo, Sano, Sykora or even Davis, most of problems of this club would disappear. But first of all much better coach:)

• But it seems that there will be huge fight for players between Azeri, Turkish and maybe Russian teams. Hope that Muszyna and Atom will join the race;)

• Rabita just needs to improve the reception line, so if they get one of: Piccinini, Jaqueline, Saori, Werblinska, Tom, Osmokrovic or Costagrande it should be much better. If they could also get libero like Cardullo, Merlo, Sano, Sykora or even Davis, most of problems of this club would disappear. But first of all much better coach:)

hehe, comment about Rabita's coach come from Polish person, maybe you should comment about trainers in Poland and why Muszina lost so bad against Rabita. Also I don't get it, Werblinska (Baranska) is nothing better in reception than Glass.