The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• According to Belgian newspaper Het Laatste Nieuws, it's almost sure Dutch OH Anne Buijs will play in German Bundesliga next season.

I presume she will play in Hamburg next year. I don't know why :lol:

• im top level volleyball lover

• hehe, comment about Rabita's coach come from Polish person, maybe you should comment about trainers in Poland and why Muszina lost so bad against Rabita. Also I don't get it, Werblinska (Baranska) is nothing better in reception than Glass.

I'm sorry, but how can you compare reception of the Glass and Werblinska...
    Glass reception is terrible, but Werblisnka reception is really good, both the league and the NT was in the forefront of the best reception.

• I'm sorry, but how can you compare reception of the Glass and Werblinska...
    Glass reception is terrible, but Werblisnka reception is really good, both the league and the NT was in the forefront of the best reception.

I prefer Baranska too... She has reception on a very good level... But Kim also can receive very good if she works hard.. She has that technique...

• I'm sorry, but how can you compare reception of the Glass and Werblinska...

I can ask you how someone can put Werblinska in same group with piccinini, osmokrovic, Costagrande etc... somehow everybody forgets that Glass won silver medal on OG and that she was with Logan in first 6, to win silver medal you cannot do it without 2 high level players on position 4 with good passing. So I don't understand how come that most of you have so short memory, or is just problem that your sh.. smells better than mine?

• I can ask you how someone can put Werblinska in same group with piccinini, osmokrovic, Costagrande etc... somehow everybody forgets that Glass won silver medal on OG and that she was with Logan in first 6, to win silver medal you cannot do it without 2 high level players on position 4 with good passing. So I don't understand how come that most of you have so short memory, or is just problem that your sh.. smells better than mine?

Baranska is a better reciever than Glass i guess their attack performances are almost same and in my opinion in general Baranska is better because she is also good servers and defender than K. Klass.Actually i am thinking that Glass has a wrong reception technical,she uses her all body while recieving.

Dear Vaio everytimes you are giving the OG Silver medal example when you don't agree the other people's opinions about Glass :whistle: So i am asking you why Glass hasn't been choosed to NT last 2 years? :win: Actually she was the 5th scorer in 2008 if we say that Robyn Ah Mow is not scoring :lol: she is the last scorrer one in USA team at Olympic games 2008 and i don't think that she had a big effect on this medal beside other team players therefore some matches Willoughby replaced her :whistle: The result wouldn't change if Willoughby has been played all tournament they are similiar players,Davis and Logan really helped them in receptions.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• hehe, comment about Rabita's coach come from Polish person, maybe you should comment about trainers in Poland and why Muszina lost so bad against Rabita. Also I don't get it, Werblinska (Baranska) is nothing better in reception than Glass.

i don't quite understand ur logic. just because polish clubs have bad coaches doesn't mean we cannot comment on the others :whistle:

and about Baranska-she is fantastic all around player without any weak points, her service is amazing, her reception is on top level(second best receiver in last year WGP final that means something) and her attack is great considering the fact she is not the tallets player inthe world she's just 1.78 m

Anyone can support a team that is winning - it takes no courage. But to
    stand behind a team to defend a team when it is down and really needs
    you, that takes a lot of courage.

• I totally agree with StarNight and Mateo.
    Werblinska is an unique player, look at her height. She is only 1,78cm but She jumps like a cuban woman, and has HUGE serves. I can't imagine Polish NT or her club team without her. IMO, She brings much more energies than any other players from Poland and Glass to the team.

about K.Glass, to be honest with you, haven't seen her game since the Olympic games and when She played in Russia with Stam, but I'm pretty sure, everyone will agree that Werblinska is a better attacker, better server and better receiver. :thumbup: I'm not saying these things because of my taste. It is just true. in addition, There are better and younger OHs than her in the US national team such as Larson,Hodge and stuff :thumbup:

• I totally agree with mateo and Starnight. Vaio, I never said that Polish coaches are good. To be honest it is hard for me to find even one except Niemczyk maybe, who retired. And Glass... I am talking about present time, not past. Otherwise we start to speak about Swieniewicz and Kiryllova. And I still think that USA doesn't have second great OH beside Logan Tom. Jordan Larson is the weakest point of USA NT, although she is still improving.

• I totally agree with mateo and Starnight. Vaio, I never said that Polish coaches are good. To be honest it is hard for me to find even one except Niemczyk maybe, who retired. And Glass... I am talking about present time, not past. Otherwise we start to speak about Swieniewicz and Kiryllova. And I still think that USA doesn't have second great OH beside Logan Tom. Jordan Larson is the weakest point of USA NT, although she is still improving.

no great OH beside Logan Tom in the US National Team?
    :what: Jordan Larson is a great reciever also a server. and She's still 24, so I think She will play much better than now in some years. I mean Larson doesn't have great jump skills like Hooker, but She attacks really smartly, She always tries to look at the court, the blockers...so on.
    for me, Larson is a post Logan Tom. therefore I never think She is the weakest one in the US national team.

well, actually It's gonna take forever if we talk about the weakest position in each team.

about Tom, I think if we talk about her volleyball IQ, her IQ must be monster...

I can ask you how someone can put Werblinska in same group with piccinini, osmokrovic, Costagrande etc... somehow everybody forgets that Glass won silver medal on OG and that she was with Logan in first 6, to win silver medal you cannot do it without 2 high level players on position 4 with good passing. So I don't understand how come that most of you have so short memory, or is just problem that your sh.. smells better than mine?

I do not deny the fact that Glass is class player, only her reception is definitely worse than Werblinska.
    And when it comes to NT, USA play mostly in two receiver (Tom and Sykora/Davis) so Glass is often hidden...
    Addition spike coverage when Glass is better ?

• no great OH beside Logan Tom in the US National Team?
    :what: Jordan Larson is a great reciever also a server. and She's still 24, so I think She will play much better than now in some years. I mean Larson doesn't have great jump skills like Hooker, but She attacks really smartly, She always tries to look at the court, the blockers...so on.
    for me, Larson is a post Logan Tom. therefore I never think She is the weakest one in the US national team.

well, actually It's gonna take forever if we talk about the weakest position in each team.

about Tom, I think if we talk about her volleyball IQ, her IQ must be monster...

Looking at last year WGP I couldn't understand why there was Larson in the starting six not Hodge. Serving... She has great serve and IMO it is her biggest wheapon, so I couldn't understand why she was changed in most cases by Barboza when she needed to serve. If USA wants to be on top, they need to make second Logan Tom from Larson. Without couple of great OHs like Kosheleva/Sokolova or Mari/Jaqueline even with the best libero in the world it will be hard to cover second OH position. Larson is solid, but is not top.

• Looking at last year WGP I couldn't understand why there was Larson in the starting six not Hodge. Serving... She has great serve and IMO it is her biggest wheapon, so I couldn't understand why she was changed in most cases by Barboza when she needed to serve. If USA wants to be on top, they need to make second Logan Tom from Larson. Without couple of great OHs like Kosheleva/Sokolova or Mari/Jaqueline even with the best libero in the world it will be hard to cover second OH position. Larson is solid, but is not top.

Even if they don't have another good OH like Logan in terms of reception, I guess the US compensated their weakness with good receivers such as Logan and Stacy and aside from that a great Opp in Destinee who was able to churn in transition points from out of system plays. But yes, if they really want to be the best team out there a good OH receiver should be a priority. Larson and Hodge are not that stable receivers but I'm not saying they CAN'T receive nor am I saying that they DON'T have the potential to be stable receivers but at this point I concede that Larson has more of an edge over Hodge. But if you consider Attacking and Blocking then you'll have to pick Hodge considering she has also a good jump serve. The US has loads of talent at the MB position and it has Logan and Destinee of course so they don't lack scoring options. For now, if Larson can be solid in service reception and can chip in some solid kills and blocks then what's there to ask for. But if Hodge will be able to develop into a solid receiver, then the other NTs should beware.

• i have question, who are top level players??? because I thought that Hanef, Glass, Mammadova, Metcalf are top level players.

I can't agree with you!Metcalf and Hanef is not top player.Especially Hanef!So high in height but so poor in attack!

Muszyna lost the game because of the lack of Debby Stam !!!
    And of course Weblinska is far better than K.Glass!

• Muszyna lost the game because of the lack of Debby Stam !!!
    And of course Weblinska is far better than K.Glass!

of course and Rabita lost final against VGST because Doganjic didn't play that match ;-)

• I totaly agree with you..She can't receive well in the top matches.Even Destinee is better receiver than her.

Yes, she is definitely better as Opp, but it could mean the end of her career in NT as they are more much better Opposites than her. So OH is bigger chance for her to play in NT.