The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• Now I understand why Vakifbank have transferred Ustymenko.... I remember when Mammadova played for Chieri the coach of that team was Guidetti and Lena Ustymenko was in the Chieri`s squad... She came there to play from USA, was injuried in the middle of the season.
    Anyway I can not say she is good or bad player, I think she is an average player, but to tell the truth I was expected Vakifbank to transfer a star one.

• she's for Seray I think.... not good transfer :thumbdown:

If She was Turk, She could replace Seray ofcourse but she's a foreign player... She played good(not great but good) last season but It's really weird to have a substitute foreign player for another foreign 8|

• If She was Turk, She could replace Seray ofcourse but she's a foreign player... She played good(not great but good) last season but It's really weird to have a substitute foreign player for another foreign 8|

I don't understand this transfer :white:

• They had to transfer a good MB instead of Ustymenko i think.she is not a bad player but useless for Vakifbank right now.It was a good chance to transfer a MB coz Federation let 3 foreign players play against Eczacibasi,Fenerbahce and Galataray MP,Nilufer.I don't think that Ergul or Melis will be enough beside Bahar,maybe Vakifbank is planning to transfer 4 foreign players this season and Ustymenko will replace Glinka in some matches than Glinka can rest,coz they willl play lots of matches next season.

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• They had to transfer a good MB instead of Ustymenko i think.she is not a bad player but useless for Vakifbank right now.It was a good chance to transfer a MB coz Federation let 3 foreign players play against Eczacibasi,Fenerbahce and Galataray MP,Nilufer.I don't think that Ergul or Melis will be enough beside Bahar,maybe Vakifbank is planning to transfer 4 foreign players this season and Ustymenko will replace Glinka in some matches than Glinka can rest,coz they willl play lots of matches next season.

They should have taken Ceren to the team imo :( I hope Guidetti saw some big pottential in Ustymenko that we couldn't see. Also voleybol magazin wrote Fürst is close to VGSTT today again under Ustymenko's transfer news but i don't believe Fürst will come to VGSTT. :(

• yes but I think it's not clear yet that who'll go to European Cups

With 3 foregin will play to last ball of the Turkish Championships or to the end of European Cups?

• What about Lo Bianco? There are news?

It's possible, you just have to believe in yourself and really not care what other people say, because I've heard it all.
    If you let someone else dictate what you're going to do in life, then you won't get there.

Non so neanche come onestamente: in due mesi ero di nuovo in campo.

• http://www.volley.de/news/news.php3?p_id=9855

Here you can read about Kozuch and Ssuschke. It's in german so you have to translate it unless you know that language. ;)

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/si…czek-odchodzi-z-aluprofu/

According to Polish Press Agency seven players will leave BKS: Berenika Okuniewska, Jolanta Studzienna, Anna Werblińska, Katarzyna Skorupa, Anna Kaczmar, Iwona Waligóra and Anna Podolec.

For now they have: Natalia Bamber, Karolina Ciaszkiewicz, Joanna Frąckowiak, Agata Sawicka, Gabriela Wojtowicz and second libero Magdalena Matusiak.

On friday we gonna find out who will join BKS in new season.

• Busto Arsizio signed with american setter Carli Lloyd!!!!!!

Interesting! ^^ I cant wait to see her playing, I read she is really good.

I'm quite intrigued by this transfer Joanmass. Would you know if she would be the starting setter?