The 2011-2012 Transfer News

• i am happy for vakifbank that they keep the players, only i dont like özge, maybe pelin would be a better choice on the other side i dont think she will stay at the bench, i think nilay should become the first setter

I agree, for me Nilay should be first setter on Vakifbank on next season !

• sorry, I`m not in topic, but what kind of love do you mean? Sheila and Mari are only friends or something more? :what: Maybe its stupid question, but I never heard about situation beetwen MAri and Sheila :P

Mari and Sheila are much more than only friends ;) they are a couple :teach:

• about Skowronska, I don`t think that she play in Poland next season, the best are Atom and Muszyna but they don`t have money to buy Skowronska.
    Atom and Muszyna want Kozuch and they can pay her 150.000 Euro, but I don`t know if it is not so little for her

Keeping Neriman (but only as a OPP) is more logical for Atom instead of signing with Kozuch. She didn't perform well in Russia. Atom need a good receiver. İt is shame for them loosing Rinieri :down:

• Keeping Neriman (but only as a OPP) is more logical for Atom instead of signing with Kozuch. She didn't perform well in Russia. Atom need a good receiver. İt is shame for them loosing Rinieri :down:

Yes, I gree with you, Neriman is really solid if she play as Opposite , so Atom should looking for good receiver than oppoiste

• Quote from Wojtek13

I agree, for me Nilay should be first setter on Vakifbank on next season !

Well, Ozge sometimes makes horrible mistakes, but sometimes plays great combinations (like this one with Gozde when it's short ball to her, but she pretends playing with MB), so I think saying Ozge 'goodbye' isn't the best idea. It's good cooperation between her and Nilay in this context that they complement each other, so the best option is to keep them together in the club and every of them should have a chance to perform as a first setter...

• Well maybe Eczacıbaşı will transfer Ozge instead of Elif because local players have significant role for turkish players :lol: I want Ozge or Lobianco

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Well maybe Eczacıbaşı will transfer Ozge instead of Elif because local players have significant role for turkish players :lol: I want Ozge or Lobianco

I don't think that twins would leave Vakifbank :D

• Keeping Neriman (but only as a OPP) is more logical for Atom instead of signing with Kozuch. She didn't perform well in Russia. Atom need a good receiver. İt is shame for them loosing Rinieri :down:

Exactly. If they had a good receiver (one is enough, Atom has a good libero Maj so she plus one good outisde hitter will be able to receive the ball well) they will be much stronger...
    And Neriman, while she was playing as the OPP, was even better than Fateeva now.
    But you know, I don't think loosing Rinieri was a huge shame for them. I had a hope she will show what she can, but honestly she didn't show nothing...

• I don't think that twins would leave Vakifbank :D

Gozde for sure but Ozge played in diffrent clubs since many years (Fenerbahce,Eregli Belediyesi,Yesilyurt) I am sure that Gozde won't leave her club but you don't have to be certain about Ozge,there will be a possiblity always :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Offical transfer news from Vakıfbank:
    Nikolic will stay 2 more years.(If she stays in Vakıfbank till the end of her contract that will be her 5th season in Turkey :white: )
    Gizem will stay 2 more years. :super:
    Nilay will stay 1 more year. :dance6:
    Guidetti will stay 2 more years. :thumbup:

Rumors:
    Glinka will stay 1 more year. :rose:
    Poljak will stay 1 more year. :obey:
    There is no news about Gözde,Özge,Bahar but I think they will stay in Vakıfbank for %99.

So the champion team won't change :woohoo: :cup:

• I'd like to see Neriman in Italy..about Italy..there's the chance to see JESI again in A1 because they might buy rights by Castellana...it's not sure but,waiting foor more certain news,cross your fingers with me guys! :super:

• I'd like to see Neriman in Italy..about Italy..there's the chance to see JESI again in A1 because they might buy rights by Castellana...it's not sure but,waiting foor more certain news,cross your fingers with me guys! :super:

I think she will go to Italy after she leaves Atom.However it would be better for her to stay in Atom for next season because Atom might play in champions league next year.

• that's why they paid 600.000 euros for Kasia?? :rolll: If they were not rich enough, they would find another OPP. ;)

Do you know how much gain the other players?Skowronska is just exception and i think M. Ali Aydınlar deceived from some managers. :S But i hope all transfers will make as planned this time by Jose Roberto.I trust him about that. :teach: So i don't pay, don't matter for me. :D

vbv Not.But Sheilla said that a interview, offer from Turkey.

According form Wojtek13; Atom looking a OPP like Kozuch.So any rumors about Meryem Boz?I think she musn't stay in there.She did play line up everytime at İller Bankası.

• I don`t heard anything about Boz :S Maybe she stay in Atom, but I don`t know if this is good for her, because she don`t play,she play only on beginning of season on Women's Top Volley International 2010 Tournament

• but they wrote about Poljak when there where news about Giovanni, so maybe it's not the rumor.

• what about Eczacibasi?Francia,Del Core and Bown will stay or they'll go away?