The 2012 CEV Champions League

• of course, we can't win with this horrible reception :wall: Come on girls, winning 1 set doesn't mean anything!

Where is Kosek? :D

• Bahar is going to break her ace record :lol: (Last match she had 7 aces :white: )

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• Bahar is the best player on court right now :white: she's playing great ! :super:

Totally agree :win:

• Today is Bahar's day :super:

• she improved a looooooooot !! :super:

btw I remeber that Eczacibasi had a band which played on matches :D is it the ? :lol:

Yes probably Vakıfbank copied Eczacibasi's band idea :rolll: Also like Tigers => Dragons :rolll:

• Yes probably Vakıfbank copied Eczacibasi's band idea :rolll: Also like Tigers => Dragons :rolll:

:lol: I've got the Ejderhalar t-shirt but the previous one, the red :lol:

go bahar !! :super: she rocks today !!

• Glinka :teach: She likes more action :lol:

• I dont know why Giovanni put Guldeniz on court for serve instead of Glinka :white: Glinka has great serves !

• Oksana pls dont set every ball to Rahimova!

But our reception is really horrible, it is good that we fought till the end with this reception :D

btw, some polish user asked that if Kosek can play in starting six, if her reception is a little bit better she will probably!

• Nati

Kosek is staying in tribune behind of Turkish federation president (He is very fat,hard to realize :lol: ) If i am not wrong you asked it in previous posts but forgot to post it at this moment :D