The 2012 CEV Champions League

• I think some of you guys are forgetting that Naz is still 21 years old.
    I know she's been there for a long time for us to forget how young she is, but it doesn't change the fact that she needs some more growing up to do.
    I bet even Kun Feng or Lo Bianco had terrible games when they were 21.
    So before jumping in the bandwagon, you should watch her better games (even with not-so-good receptions) and realize how much potential she has.

:teach: :teach: :teach:

Does anyobody remember Lo Bianco, Berg or any other great setter, at age of 21 ??? Were they at that age better than Naz?

Naz :super: :super:

• well there is nothing to do with it. it is the way how some people congratulate the opponent team after their team lose the match. life goes on :lol:
    congrats rabita :heart:

• They have 3 very good OHs but a weak Opp, so one OH must play as Opp, but who should it be? Mammadova or Glass? Sokolova or Tom? They need to find an answer to that and decide for one player instead of changing every match.

For me, Sokolova should play as Opp. Don't know about Mamma or Glass... hard to say.

The big disadvantage for RC Cannes is their opponents in home league are much weaker than AZE/TUR teams :) (Foreigners rule in Tur is another disadvantage)

• I totally agree that team playing wins this championship, consistent is the key so I doubt that Fenerbahçe or Rabita can win this year easily but I don't think that Cannes will win either they start good championship but than they lose their form, they get tired or injured we saw that last years except 2010 but that year they hosted f4 maybe they need better trainer to keep their form level up maybe most of people won't agree with me but Vakıfbank can improve their game and also can win this year as well, plus I still hope for Dinamo Kazan :whistle:

• Great game girls!!! Rabitaaaaaaaaaaaa!! :woohoo: :super: That was great match,bad thing is they lost 1st set,so now Fenerbahce has big chance to finish as #1 in group :( but however,great performance... Bravoo Osmokrovic,great spiking!!!!!!! Looking forward to Azerrail-Vakifbank match :!: :)

• 21 years old.. in that case who is so stupid that choosed Her as 1st Setter of the Team with such Stars like Tom, Sokolova, Claudino and Kim.

To drive the Team is needed high clas and experienced Setter.

• Congratz my ANGELS !!!!!!! Thank UUUUU Rabita ))) you`re always number one !!! Spicer and Sanja our heroes. We did it ! Go Rabita and be Champion !!! INSHALLAH ! :cup:

• I think Naz is a very talented setter and is capable of setting a team like Fenerbahce has.

If there are a couple things I would comment on about Naz at this point in the season:

- recognition of the differences in her hitters

Kim/Liuba and Logan like different sets. The higher sets are good for Kim and perhaps Liuba whereas Logan prefers the faster set among the three. Naz and Logan haven't played together a lot, so they are not in great rhythm yet. But I think Naz is definitely capable of setting that faster ball to Logan.

- faster set to the pipe

The past few matches, I have seen Naz set a faster ball to the pipe than to the front row (Even Kim hits a fast pipe). Backrow attacking was not good in this match vs Rabita, but if they can run that pipe, it should be a weapon for them.

Naz plays some matches better than others but I have generally liked her performance so far this season. I'm glad that Fenerbahce didn't transfer a foreign setter this year.

• Azerrail # 17 is so strong :white:

Don't you know Polina Rahimova?

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I hope Elisangela and Aksana will help Rahimova in 2nd set, I'm afraid she will be tired soon