The 2012 CEV Champions League

• looks like Bartek is right, and Gamova's plan is tight :lol:

• WTF! what a two decission by the referee!!

• Congratulations and welcome to F4 Kazan, im sorry for heartbraking golden set of Azzerrail :(

• Holy shit :white: Gamova 11 points in 3 sets and then 7 points in Golden set (if I counted right).

In the end it seems Kazan consciously took advantage of the Golden set rule. They knew 15 points are enough to reach F4, so they really didn't give a shit about the regular match (which explains their performance). In Golden set we saw the real Kazan, suddenly they played with motivation and spirit, suddenly they played defense...Yet I feel sorry for Azerrail, they played so great for 3 sets (even though the opponent made it rather easy for them) and then in Golden set they got slapped in their smiling faces :| That's volleyball, you never know what happens...

• Really interesting game. Azerrail always prevailed during the game though there were many ups and downs but in the end Kazan crashed them in a dramatic way.

Congrats to Kazan.

• I guess that is one of the beauties of volleyball, new set new life, new beggining. Kazan was totaly different team in golden Set...same for Azerrail, that made so many mistakes.

Gamova showed very good performance, 7 points in attack in9 attemps.

I mean, I fell sorry for Azerrail, cause they played so well the game! They definelty today deserved the victory....but what to say, Kazan showed a lot of experience to win the set that was important.

• Well, everybody saying bad things about Gamova can just SHUT UP for EVER.

One more time: just SHUT UP.

Yep, I agree. Please don't compare again Rahimova with Gamova The sport is not only iphisical skills, is also winner mentality, and in this, Gamova is an absolute Winner

• Kazan just gave up after they lost second set and started to wait for the golden set, it was risky but paid off and Gamova showed one more time why she is one of the best player of the world :obey:

I wanted Kazan to be in the final 4 and here they are, congrats to them :drink:

• It's is Gamova plan. She said to Mates- first We will give Them 3 sets and then We will destroy Their happy and smiles in the Golden Set.

:obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey: :obey:

Bartek, you have proven once more, you are the MASTER of prediction game :flower: :flower: :flower:

By the way, did you drink Muszynianka water during Golden Set ?? :D :D :lol:

• Yep, I agree. Please don't compare again Rahimova with Gamova The sport is not only iphisical skills, is also winner mentality, and in this, Gamova is an absolute Winner

you are right

• i think they cant carry pressure of golden set at the CL semi finals, however they are playing first time in CL

• You even can't imagine how power has Russian Federation Spirit in Players blood when He is in.

• I'm very happy I will not hear the sound of that announcer again this season :teach: He is a DISGRACE for Azeri volleyball :!: :!:

• If azeri forum member wouldn't have written stupid things about Rahimova, probably you'd not bash her that much. Rahimova and Naz are the best players of their generation in my opinion. Of course Gamova is not jealous of Rahimova and a real winner with all of her succes and experience and she's still one of the most important players on earth, that doesn't make Rahimova a bad player. You'll hear her name in next years a lot.

anyway good luck to Kazan in f4. They deserved to be there :drink: