The 2012 CEV Champions League

• Bergamo 1 - 0 Azerrail (25-23)
    Pesaro 1 - 0 Crvena Z. (25-23)
    Goooo Azerrail !!! :super:

• I feel sorry for Korotenko, I think she is one of the best libero in Europe, but teams she plays usually dont have good receiver. In Azerrail sometimes she has to receive alone.

Some users wrote that Rabita also wanted to transfer Kosek , bu she chose Azerrail. I thought maybe she will play in starting six, but she is in the bench. I dont understand why she chose Azerrail, I think it is better to sit in Rabita's bench.

• It is because of Oksana balls. They dont play with rahimova so much, but she is the only player in Azerrail who can kill difficult balls,

• i hope to the 3rd set that we will change the game. Gooooo Azerrail !!!! :super: :super: :super:

• Yes, they play better than they did in Baku, but I think Azerrail can win them. So many serve errors from Azerrail. I think Azerrail coach always do strange substitutes. I think after so many blocks,he has to give chance to other setter.

• Bergamo is playing much better then the beggining of season, witch is normal..of course that Bergamo from before would improve at some moment, also cause physicly the players were not good.

MErlo is much better shape now, and also Picci.

Davide said in an interview last game in ITalian league, that Francy now find the solution for her health problem, so she is still not 100% but she is being able to train better now..so she is improving. And I believe that direcly makes difference in the team, cause the reception improved a lot. Im happy to see Foppa playing like this, even though the game is not over, and of course Azerrail can win this, but just to see Foppa being able to play better is really good, and hopefully the team will keep improving till the end of season! FORZA FOPPA!!! :super:

• Bergamo is playing much better then the beggining of season, witch is normal..of course that Bergamo from before would improve at some moment, also cause physicly the players were not good.

MErlo is much better shape now, and also Picci.

Davide said in an interview last game in ITalian league, that Francy now find the solution for her health problem, so she is still not 100% but she is being able to train better now..so she is improving. And I believe that direcly makes difference in the team, cause the reception improved a lot. Im happy to see Foppa playing like this, even though the game is not over, and of course Azerrail can win this, but just to see Foppa being able to play better is really good, and hopefully the team will keep improving till the end of season! FORZA FOPPA!!! :super:

agree, it's the best match of Foppa in CL this season no doubt ;)
    today Merlo is very good in defence :super: and Francy is finally coming back :win:

• 2-1. OMG,what a excitemently game. Gooo Aze Gooo ! :super:

• Congratulations Foppa !! :flower:
    they've played very well today ! especially MB's, Nucu and her blocks :super: and Vasileva was great today :win:
    absolutely diserved victory :thumbsup:

• I told last week when Azerrail won 3-2 Lokomotiv that I'm afraid of game in Bergamo. teams with good serves can win Azerrail. I think Azerrail should play as Cannes, with MBs even with bad

reception, cause they have great MBs Today Oksana didnt set good to Bown.

Rahimova come to Rabita next year, instead of Starovic :cheesy:

• congrats Foppa - Nucu, Merlo, Vasileva are just great :win:

• Acording to CEV site, Baku really seems to be a neutral place for final four, so we will have 16 qualified in this first fase, witch is almost everyone!!! I dont remember last time Champions were like this, last two editions we had only 12.

Already qualified:

Pool A - Cannes (FRA, Eczacibasi (TUR), Villa (ITA)
    Pool B - Fenerbahçe (TUR), Rabita (AZE)
    Pool C - Dinamo Kazan (RUS), ATOM (POL), Volero (SUI)
    Pool D - Vakifbank (TUR), Azerrail (AZE), Bergamo (ITA)
    Pool E - Pesaro (ITA), Dinamo Moscow (RUS), Muszyna (POL)

Missing only third place in Pool B, and best fourth place

• I think Dresden and Mulhouse will be the next round

According to my predictions :) in next round Fenerbahce will play with one of them (Fakro, Volero, Foppa or Cortese)

"Lo sbaglio più grande e quello di credere di aver vinto prima ancora di giocare la partita"

Edited 2 times, last by filedefener ().