The 2011 World Clubs Championships

• Congratz Bartek you must be above the clouds :lol: :lol:

It is not "be above the clouds" but reality.

Example?

Barborkova Best Receiver from the EL, Kuziakina Best Libero from the WGP, Bahar Best Server from the ECH.

You understand Show must go on :lol: :lol: :lol:

• thanks guys :cup: :cup: :cup: yeah this was really GREAT REVENGE .even with mamma's 'zero' reception like some guys said here :rolll: :rolll:

Well Vakıfbank mostly missed the serves or sended it to Nati.Nothing to do,when Mammadova recieved some ball she only touch the ball there was not excellant reception ^^ Fenerbahce started to previous season very fast too but the end was not like they expected.Rabita were quite ready for CWCH but Vakıfbank weren't.Anyway Congrats :win:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• lol award joke still continues :lol: but i tried to say about your happines for Rabita not the invidual awards :lol: :lol:

• lol award joke still continues :lol: but i tried to say about your happines for Rabita not the invidual awards :lol: :lol:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaI see :D Yes I'm happy because of Mammadova. In Azerbaijan volleyball She is No 1 and after Her is long long Noone. In some matches She is like all Azerbaijan NT. So at least She has the Gold Medal and World Title.

• NATI you are the living phenomenon.love ya :heart: :heart: :heart:

Natalya Mammadova? or
    Natasha Osmokrovic? or
    Natasha Krismanovic? :lol:

I think you mean Osmokrovic :flower:

• Natalya Mammadova? or
    Natasha Osmokrovic? or
    Natasha Krismanovic? :lol:

I think you mean Osmokrovic :flower:

My nickname matches with my team 8) :D

• Congratulations Rabita! They played really well! :super: They seemed to be in their top form.Actually it is a bit risky that at the beginning of the season the team reached the top form.They can have a problem the next matches against strong teams.But if they keep that form, they are the biggest candidate for CL title. Nati played such a great tournament.She played like she is at 25 years old. Again congratulations :drink:

Well, I don't know where to begin. I have never watched such a bad Vakıfbank! Yeah I know that almost our all main players played in ECH just before the beginning of the tournament but...the score should or must have been different! :teach: 25-9 is not acceptable score for the last CL winner. I hope we will play better in next matches.We have to train hard and must do everything to be back to the last year's form. We can loose a match but not this way! I want my Vakıfbank back! Vakıfbank which plays, fights for every ball! :super:

• After the Silver Medal for Germany Matthias loves Him for sure ^^

Well, our players love him for sure ;) I respect him as coach and he usually prepares all his teams very well for really important tournaments, but still I don't like some of his choices. Sorry to disappoint you but I don't love him :D

• award ceremony has begun

• [Official]
    Best Spiker: Osmokrovic
    Best Blocker: Adeneizia
    Best Server: Bahar
    Best Receiver: Osmokrovic
    Best Libero: Gizem
    Best Setter: Zhukova
    Best Scorer: Osmokrovic
    MVP: Osmokrovic

• Best setter Zhukova, nice! :thumbup:

I was sure MVP Osmokrovic :rose:

• 4 Awards for 1 Player are too much in My opinion. Should be like in the last CL Awarding Ceremony- 1 Player 1 Award.

• any link pls, laola not working, and ntv stopped broadcasting