The 2011 World Clubs Championships

• Nikolic :white: They got no chance in league and CL with this play :down:

2010/2011 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Turkish Cup Winner :cup:
    2011/2012 Eczacıbaşı VitrA - Super Cup Winner :cup:

• What to say! Just enjoyed Rabita's game :woohoo: :cup: Even I won't talk about Starovic.

Instead of Mamma Nikolic and Gozde did mmistakes in reception ^^

• 25:9, how cruel :white:
    Rabita performed extraordinarily well today. Surely Vakifbank can play better, but today I think no team could have won against Rabita. Zhukova is a wonderful setter, on one level with Lo Bianco and Ognjenovic. Osmokrovic has all technical options you can imagine in attack and she always knows which one to use in which situation. Even though Rabita sometimes was shaky in reception, all other elements made up for it and they 100% deserve this title. And if anyone other than Zhukova gets best setter award, FIVB loses all respect :thumbdown:

• Nikolic :white: They got no chance in league and CL with this play :down:

not onyl Nikolic, every player played bad today...
    like I said they were totally spilled in this match, they didn't play like a team, I've never seen them playing such helpless and hopless !
    ;(

• Congratz Rabita and fans, Osmokrovic should be MVP i think :drink:

• Yeah, of course, but it only just occurred to me that almost everyone there speaks the language. :lol: Probably even Mammadova and Zhukova can pick up something.

Aren't those languages similiar? (Croatian,Serbian,Russian etc.).For example we turks can understand Azeri language very well either Azeris :lol: So maybe there is the same relation between those languages :lol:

• Congratulations Rabita, especially Natalia Mammadova :!: She deserves the World Champion Title ^^

Like I wrote the last match against Vakifbank Rabita lost so today They are playing with double fire and...

what a time for Natasha Krsmanovic :!: European League Gold, World Grand Prix Bonze, European Championships Gold and World Club Championships Gold :!:

• I think this time Guidetti and Fürst are not happy about Silver :D

Medal is medal afterall with German understanding :lol:

• Aren't those languages similiar? (Croatian,Serbian,Russian etc.).For example we turks can understand Azeri language very well either Azeris :lol: So maybe there is the same relation between those languages :lol:

Serbian and Croatian are almost the same language, so Osmokrovic can understand everything. Russian is very different, but it's a Slavic language too, so there are some similarities, especially in vocabulary.

Vakifbank shouldn't be too hard on themselves, most of their key players have just returned from ECh, they need more time to regroup. But it would have been nice if they had managed to offer a bit more resistance today.

• Mamma learned Serbian when she was playing in Volero to communicate with girls but Gajic talked in Russian with Zhukova.

Osmo or Zhukova for MVP!

And I like Gajic coool attitude, he improved rabita's service very much

:drink: :heart:

• Best Scorer: Natasa OSMOKROVIC
    Best Spiker: Natasa OSMOKROVIC
    Best Blocker: Adenizia SILVA
    Best Server: Bahar TOKSOY
    Best Digger: Gizem GURESEN
    Best Setter: Ozge CEMBERCI
    Best Receiver: Natasa OSMOKROVIC
    Best Libero: Carmen Rosa CASO SIERRA
    MVP : Natasa OSMOKROVIC

• Congrats Rabita and specially Nati

I'm waiting for you in Mulhouse at middle in january :-)

F4 2011: Fener-Vakif GSTT 4-13 at the end of tie break 1/2 final. Vakif' winner C'L. 2013 and 44 victories Just amazing :rose:
    "Léo" flag bearer at the Olympics 2012

• Best Scorer: Natasa OSMOKROVIC
    Best Spiker: Natasa OSMOKROVIC
    Best Receiver: Natasa OSMOKROVIC
    MVP : Natasa OSMOKROVIC
    4 individual awards. :super: You always deserve the best Nati.I'm very happy for her. Congratulations to Rabita :flower: